+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Angry somehow nice to know im not alone!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meikyuubutterfly@hellokitty.com View Post
    As of today (June 5, 2018), I have not been able to access my SanrioTown mailbox, although I was able to log in without incident (hence this message). The following message pops up:

Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account.

There is no reason for me to be receiving this message as I have been active in the last 30 days. Regardless, I followed the instructions, only to then receive Error during registration, please try again.

As this is my primary e-mail address (and has been for the last decade or so), I would sorely appreciate it, as several other users it seems, if this issue was investigated further by SanrioTown staff.

I've had exactly the same problem for two days!!! The same text pops up, and i also use this mail 20 times a day, been for years. This is my both work and personal email and its driving me crazy! !!

I have tweeted to support and sent mail from other adress but no answer!!! Hope they'll fix it soon.
    Last edited by _ame_@hellokitty.com; 06-06-2018 at 05:19 PM.

Yup, this sucks. Had 2 hk accounts for 10+ years. Always been kinda glitchy. This is too much, I have all my contacts and business to attend to. Why are they remaining silent? I imagine it is because everyone is updating their TOU and privacy policies, but c'mon, WE NEED ACCESS TO OUR EMAIL!!!!

Same issues with me. I cannot get to my emails

Whenever I log in for the first time, I get an error message and I am able to log in the second time I tried. That has been going on for a while. Ever since yesterday, I am able to log in but I am unable to access my emails. I get a message saying that my account has been deactivated because I haven't logged in in 30 days, which is untrue. When I tried to register, I get an error message about registering.

Anyone has the problem resolved yet? Or gave up completely?

I haven't been able to access my email since Feb, it's either session expired or login failed. I come here everyday hoping to hear some good news. I haven't given up yet, just waiting patiently.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c-k@hellokitty.com View Post
    I haven't been able to access my email since Feb, it's either session expired or login failed. I come here everyday hoping to hear some good news. I haven't given up yet, just waiting patiently.
    When it says login failed, does the language option show USEng & IntlEng?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

USEng is my forever option, never failed me before the grand maintenance. I saw your response somewhere in this site before and actually I tried every alternative suggested by other users including yours, apparently, nothing works for me. I wrote to the support team not long ago but got no response. Honestly, 6 months is really a long time in this fast digital world. I need my emails and contact list, but all I can do now is waiting patiently and hoping miracle happens really soon.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by c-k@hellokitty.com View Post
    USEng is my forever option, never failed me before the grand maintenance. I saw your response somewhere in this site before and actually I tried every alternative suggested by other users including yours, apparently, nothing works for me. I wrote to the support team not long ago but got no response. Honestly, 6 months is really a long time in this fast digital world. I need my emails and contact list, but all I can do now is waiting patiently and hoping miracle happens really soon.

Have you contacted them over facebook?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.