+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I have two email accounts I've used daily since about 2006-7. I have not been able to access my accounts since last evening. It's making me start to panic.

Same problem and seriously annoying. I am assuming it'll be fixed but making a new email and changing everything to that new email would be very time-consuming.

Me too, in last month, i still available to log in after several tries. but two days ago, it cannot be logged in, it seems great trouble....

As of today (June 5, 2018), I have not been able to access my SanrioTown mailbox, although I was able to log in without incident (hence this message). The following message pops up:

Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account.

There is no reason for me to be receiving this message as I have been active in the last 30 days. Regardless, I followed the instructions, only to then receive Error during registration, please try again.

As this is my primary e-mail address (and has been for the last decade or so), I would sorely appreciate it, as several other users it seems, if this issue was investigated further by SanrioTown staff.

I'm having the same problem with my email. it says spend deactivated because it's inactive but I check my email twice a day if not more I can't I can't get ahold of support because the only thing it gives me is a Twitter account and I don't have Twitter does anyone else know how to get ahold of them?

Having the same exact issue since monday june 4th. Rather frustrating that emails to customer support are going unanswered and no one has responded to any of the messages left by users on this forum. I really hope this gets and unfortunately after being a user for many years, I will be forwarding my emails to another account and getting rid of this service. Too many issues in the past and not enough customer support!!!

Exactly the same

CAnt open my mails

is there an ongoing maintenance now?

Same here guys!!! I have lots of emails still in the account that I would like to be able to access
    Is this a problem you guys know about?

Email Issues

Same here guys!!! I have lots of emails still in the account that I would like to be able to access
    Is this a problem you guys know about?