+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fail Download

Question Fail Download

Hello, I already have an account in sanriotown, when I go to the tab to download the HKO, an error occurs on the page and it does not let me download the client, someone knows why it is this fault, or if there is any other way of download the game client?, thanks in advance.

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    That game is dead, it does not exist anymore so it cannot be downloaded and played.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by christoo@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello, I already have an account in sanriotown, when I go to the tab to download the HKO, an error occurs on the page and it does not let me download the client, someone knows why it is this fault, or if there is any other way of download the game client?, thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately, its not possible to download the game at this time. I much rather not explain things any further.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.