+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Anyone still write on their SanrioTown blogs?

Hi all,

I can't believe I've had this account for more than 5 years and have never even written a comment! Nice to meet you all!

So, does anyone still writes on their blogs? I don't write on it often but it's part of my Hello Kitty memory/journey!

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hi .

I have never written in the blog section of this website. Also never had any blogs. I was interested to start one after being here for a short time but that section has so many technical issue that I never did it.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Yes it has a few temperarory technical issues and you do need a bit of patience! But I enjoy writing on it because it's kind of keeping a part of my memory.

Quote Originally Posted by shumibiggi@mymelody.com View Post
    Hi .

I have never written in the blog section of this website. Also never had any blogs. I was interested to start one after being here for a short time but that section has so many technical issue that I never did it.

Hello! Yes, I have written one post on my blog so far- one posted last month. I'm actually a new member and, although I find the technical blog components a bit difficult, I look forward to better navigating the system and perhaps blog a bit in the future!

I cant connect to the game server, i really love this game.....
    And can't update the game...please help?

Sometimes, but the server has a lot of issues and is not stable. This makes me sad.

Quote Originally Posted by mimimoe@kuririnmail.com View Post
    Sorry, but he HKO is not longer been updated
    Visit my blog ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

★Movie Princess★ londonluv86@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I used to write on my blog all the time, but school has kept me super busy these past years along with other issues in real life. Also, sometimes the blog isn't working and I can't access my dashboard

Never Give Up... Follow Your Dreams... Believe In Yourself... Learn From The Past... Save The Future... Live The Present... Take Risks... Enjoy Each Second Of Life... Help Others And Share Smiles... Live Life As It Comes... Bring Peace... Laugh... Be Happy... Cry... Forgive...
    Love... Dream... Live... Care... Smile...

BlogVideos

apparently mine got deleted

im going to now since you reminded me! c: