+ Reply to Thread

Error when reactivating email

Hi,

I did not use my email account here for a long time and now wanted to reactivate it.
    But each time I confirm that i am not a robot and accept the terms and click on "send"

An error msg appears and i can not reactivate my email

Please help.. anybody

I can't reactivate either! Help, please.

I haven’t been able to get into mine for months. Please help! I’ve asked for help over and over and I still can’t get in!

Email broken for months! Please help!!!

I havenít been able to get into mine for months. Please help! Iíve asked for help over and over and I still canít get in!

Same here!!! Somebody in this site help!

I last logged in (successfully and normally) less than 20 hours ago.

Unless time has stopped working, I'm pretty confident that 20 hours is in fact less than 30 days.

I shouldn't even be getting the reactivation page and it's coming up for me. Pretty sure sit'es glitched. And this isn't the first time they've had this same issue, so it shouldn't really be coming back, and it REALLY shouldn't take long to fix since it's an issue they've already fixed in the past.

I last logged in (successfully and normally) less than 20 hours ago.

Unless time has stopped working, I'm pretty confident that 20 hours is in fact less than 30 days.

I shouldn't even be getting the reactivation page and it's coming up for me. Pretty sure sit'es glitched. And this isn't the first time they've had this same issue, so it shouldn't really be coming back, and it REALLY shouldn't take long to fix since it's an issue they've already fixed in the past.