+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Exclamation Email Not working

Will the @hellokitty.com email will be working again soon? I can log in, but when I click the 'Check Mail' button it says my account has not been activated and then loops when I try to do the activation. The contact link for help doesn't seem to go anywhere and no one has responded on facebook. I am expecting several important messages and really need to access my email urgently please.

I have the exact same problem! Scared to Death right now. I have this weekends flighttickets on there and i had not printed them out yet...

I hope they solve this Quick!!

me neither... but luckily i see it's not just me. hope they solve it!

Same problem with me, as well.

Same problem here, I hope they solve this soon.

Same here :/
    Visit my blog ( ▽ ` )ノ

When will email be back up??

I'm sorry that this page is abandoned, I used to enjoy blogs and games. But one of the things that never stopped using was the email service
    Visit my blog ( ▽ ` )ノ

Same here

Hope it works again very soon

Quote Originally Posted by sumr86@hellokitty.com View Post
    Will the @hellokitty.com email will be working again soon? I can log in, but when I click the 'Check Mail' button it says my account has not been activated and then loops when I try to do the activation. The contact link for help doesn't seem to go anywhere and no one has responded on facebook. I am expecting several important messages and really need to access my email urgently please.

yup. same here. I wonder if this means there was another "update"?