+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Having the same issue and its rather frustrating. Does anyone know a how to contact customer support. I have very important emails that i haven't been able to retrieve for two days now!!

Quote Originally Posted by teresia@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have the exact same problem! Scared to Death right now. I have this weekends flighttickets on there and i had not printed them out yet...

I hope they solve this Quick!!
    That's messed up. They need to fix this NOW.

I did get a brief reply on Facebook this morning saying they were working on it but I have been waiting for several time sensitive emails so I am really hoping it is fixed soon. So frustrating.

I sent out a few emails/ messages over the last day trying to get information. This is what I've been told so far. Sanriotown is aware of the issue and is currently working with the email development team to find a solution that gets everyone back into their email ASAP. No word on what the timeline is yet. I know it's frustrating (I'm dying to get my hands on some parcel tracking numbers), but it is being fixed and we will be able to access our email again soon.

Hello I cant access to my account email,
    The message is: Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account. when I check the information comes error. please help

Same here, furious, but nice to know I'm not alone!

My email too

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ing-on-the-web

Someone claims to have contacted someone in the company and been told there's a fix in the works. Would be nice if there was an announcement to that effect if it's true. I hope so, but this is being REALLY badly handled.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by flyingmouse@hellokitty.com View Post
    http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ing-on-the-web

Someone claims to have contacted someone in the company and been told there's a fix in the works. Would be nice if there was an announcement to that effect if it's true. I hope so, but this is being REALLY badly handled.

I agree. I tried the contact links through here and got nowhere. I did receive a brief message back through their facebook page to say they were working on it but yes, someone needs to say what is going on and give an apology or a timeline for the fix, or even just publicly acknowledge there is a big problem and say what is being done to fix it.

It is now THREE whole days with no emails and no idea when it will be fixed and no way to retrieve the important messages I was waiting on.

Can confirm my account is back up and running now. Hopefully so is yours?