+ Reply to Thread

Now they seem to have gone mad completely...

Just yesterday I read my mails here as usual & today they do this:

"Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account."

My account was activated quite a few years ago & is A_C_T_I_V_E & therefore I do N_O_T deserve to be mistreated like this by this system's administration!

& while we're at it:

As before I've logged in & was A_C_T_I_V_E every single day after http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...ll=1#post62467 ,
    my 110000. Loyalty Point is now a few days away only. The welcome page shows:

N_O_T_H_I_N_G_!!!

So, again: Where are they??? (& no, dear Kittynator, they do N_O_T respond...)

I cannot more open my e mail, one of my friends e mail was pirated, i answered with some false answer because the people who pirated try to take me some money , now i cannot more my mail
    My mail was philippe@hellokitty.com, thank you to answer by my facebook

I cannot more open my e mail, one of my friends e mail was pirated, i answered with some false answer because the people who pirated try to take me some money , now i cannot more my mail
    My mail was philippe@hellokitty.com, thank you to answer by my facebook

can't access account...again!

After 5 months without access to my account i was able to finally check my emails and now, today a new problem arrives with this message:
    "Your email account has not been activated yet or has been deactivated due to inactivity. An email account gets deactivated if its user has not logged in for 30 days .Please provide the information required below to activate your email account."

i'm so fed up by this mess! so disappointing from sanriotown to remain silent about this since 5 months, that's a shame!

What exactly are they doing about this? NADA it appears!

Red face

I sent out a few emails/ messages over the last day trying to get information. This is what I've been told so far. Sanriotown is aware of the issue and is currently working with the email development team to find a solution that gets everyone back into their email ASAP. No word on what the timeline is yet. I know it's frustrating (I'm dying to get my hands on some parcel tracking numbers), but it is being fixed and we will be able to access our email again soon.

Hi, I've sent email on 5/6/2018 to support@sanriotown.com with no response. I have sent another email to info@sanriodigital.com today 6/6/2018. This is bizarre.