+ Reply to Thread

Saved Password hasn't been filling for almost a year

So I don't know if there was a thing I missed or what, but I have my username and password saved in Chrome so I can log in easily to check my email. I have this one set aside specifically for certain things and when I log in, I nearly have to reset my password because I can never remember what I have it as since I have about six different passwords and when it fails to log me in, it changes which server the login is tied to and I miss changing it back sometimes.

I used to just double click to choose the saved form information and it's been a year or more now that it isn't doing this. What's the deal with that? Chrome shows me that I do have saved form data for the log in page, but it doesn't let me use it.

Also, what exactly is the difference between the initial "English" server and "IntEng" and "USEng" servers when logging in?

Edit: That is, before I fail my password, it says "English" for the login server. Then when it fails, it puts me on "IntEng" by default, then I fight with it and "USEng" to log in.