+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Talking My blog won't let me update...

Its pretty clear sanriotown isn't as well tended to as it used to be :/ Oh well. I'll post what I was going to blog about in this thread, if thats okay

Yesterday was my birthday and i had a pretty fun week so far.

My gifts included kirby air ride (a nintendo gamecube video game i still didn't get to play for years!!!), a new pokemon adventures manga (i started collecting those resently xD), two adult coloring books (one was about cute pets and another is about fashions made with flowers :3), some drawing related stuff, 5 pairs of socks, a pink lipstick, animal crackers (i gave them to my bro. i can't have gluten :/) and a macaron that I ate as like my 'birthday cake', peanut butter flavored, too, btw. The creme in the center of it was very yummy! X3;

Yesterday I mostly colored in my new coloring books. I managed to complete a picture of a cat in a field of flowers. I colored the cat golden yellow too^^ such a beautiful color to color a cat...

I plan on reading my new pokemon manga soon too. Its a 'best of pokemon adventures' yellow adventures manga. The cover of the book is adorable too :3 So far, its the 3rd addition to my small new pokemon manga collection.

I plan on playing kirby air ride on a rainy day. Its been too hot to go upstairs and play our nintendo gamecube :/ and i'd rather not take the whole system downstairs to play it that would be a lot of work.

I updated my korrina fan page the day before my birthday, and went grossary shopping. I'm not sure if I wanna post the url to my page here just yet though. I think its kid friendly enough but I know this site is strict about whats posted on it (and censors all swear words posted).

Two days before my birthday, i went out to eat with a friend of my grandma's. I showed her drawings I did of korrina and pokemon stuff. She was dressed real pretty too :3

I duno what else to blog but i'll edit this post with more stuff if i need to!

Oh, and, i'm avoiding most forums i'm on right now. People can get too dramatic around me on them nowadays and my tollerence to drama got very low. I am 28 now, and went through a lot of years of stress, so that may be part of why....

Well, mostly one person was getting dramatic around me about some stuff. Its hard to be around him when i'm just never sure if something I say is gonna 'trigger' or 'set him off' :/ He tells me to edit my posts on forums, too, and has put me down for having meltdowns before...its annoying to be around....

Other people seem peaceful enough but i'm still kinda triggered overall. Maybe some time away from the drama of that one person will help me handle things better after awhile though. I still value him as a friend, I can tell he cares about me (he's shown he has), but he still can be difficult for me to deal with. I do not like being told what to do or being put down just cuz i'm a human being

On more of a happy note, i'll mention the prints I have on my socks: they're all printed^^ I got a cherry print (which i wore already), a unicorn print, a roller skating dog print (sooo reminds me of korrina <3), a yellow duck print, and a regular pair of stripped stocking like socks. Yep, wearing all these will be fun^^

And a lot of my gifts were from my grandma's friend too Gaven in a big gift bag.
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 08-17-2018 at 06:20 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD