+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Exclamation Hello Kitty Online Bugs

There are lots of bugs to be found within the game, but we aren't able to find all of them by ourselves.. so if you happen to stumble on what you believe is a bug, please check here first for a list of the known and reported bugs on the Official HKO wiki:

Known Bugs

Found something not on the list? Please report it to a GM and send a detailed email to help@hellokittyonline.com along with screenshots. I'd appreciate it if you post here too so we can add it in!

Thanks

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

I have been trying to complete the No More Paint? quest in London. I learned the paint recipes for yellow, blue and red paint and gathered the ingredients. When I created the paints I did not get the quest item or total quest complete messages. Now I have the paint but Anthony won't accept them because my quest log incorrectly says I haven't completed the quest. Here's a screenshot of the quest log and my inventory.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Did you try contacting a GM first?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Are you sure they are paints and not dyes? Just covering all bases.

Yes they are definitely paints. Do I just contact a GM in game?

Senior Member animegirl@hellokitty.com.sg's Avatar
    Why not you try drop the quest and then get the quest from the same npc again?

I tried that but even though I have the paint in my inventory the quest won't kick over to complete.

Senior Member animegirl@hellokitty.com.sg's Avatar
    Try to consult any GM that is on as what kittynator had say

Okay guys. Thanks for all of your help. A couple of you pointed me in the right direction. I didn't realize I have been making Dye not paint. So I need to go one step further and I'll complete the quest. Thanks to all for helping me figure this one out. You guys totally rock!!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Awesome! I'm glad you figured it out One less bug to worry about makes me happy hehe

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki