+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Now, I know there's a bug where the names of plants in your farm are all messed up, but what about having plants with no name displayed above them? It seems that's the case with one of my plants.
    Which plant is it?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Which plant is it?
    It's a coffee plant, the one furthest to the left.

Missing Plant Name.jpg
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

please help me i cant see the farm manager in the sanrio harbour

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lady287@hellokitty.com View Post
    please help me i cant see the farm manager in the sanrio harbour
    Could it be that the patching is not finished? That's usually the reason for not being able to see NPCs.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Could it be that the patching is not finished? That's usually the reason for not being able to see NPCs.
    F1 & F2 deal with the farms.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Can't make purchase with Loyalty Points

I tried to purchase a Farm Certificate with Loyalty Points but when I do, I get an, "Are you sure", I say "Yes". Then I get "null".

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by camellia_reh_pitcher@hellokitty.com View Post
    I tried to purchase a Farm Certificate with Loyalty Points but when I do, I get an, "Are you sure", I say "Yes". Then I get "null".

It's not a bug~ it means that you don't have enough cash points to buy that item.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

Junior Member cutica@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Payment Error

Hi there, being waiting for a week ago or something a mail from payment support team and NOTHING. there's impossible to purchase some sanrio cash online.

so sad. (and sorry for my awful English, i speak Spanish)
    Last edited by cutica@hellokitty.com; 03-30-2013 at 08:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cutica@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hi there, being waiting for a week ago or something a mail from payment support team and NOTHING. there's impossible to purchase some sanrio cash online.

so sad. (and sorry for my awful English, i speak Spanish)
    You contacted payments@hellokittyonline.com and they didn't respond? Try sending them another email and also might explain your issue to help@hellokittyonline.com

Junior Member cutica@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    You contacted payments@hellokittyonline.com and they didn't respond? Try sending them another email and also might explain your issue to help@hellokittyonline.com
    Yes, they only send and automatic reply saying "soon will respond you, etc..." but they didnt

Thanks, i will email that mail!.