+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerosesyn@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have gotten a wand from a New York quest called New Jersey Spirit...and it doesn't work. Also, the NY items that I wear makes me look naked... >.>
    Yea, the wand bug has been reported bugged, but they ignore our bug reports, see http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/ind...tle_Pick-Me-Up and also http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/index.php/Known_bugs

Which items make you naked?

Fountains are out of place...

I see it's already been reported. I included a pic to show to everyone!

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by londonboy@hellokitty.com View Post

Fountains are out of place...

I see it's already been reported. I included a pic to show to everyone!
    I reported that to GM in 2010, when I had a GM help me with a guild name issue. Guild name issue is still unresolved.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Junior Member cutica@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hello! whats going on W/ the item mall? Always get a white window

Junior Member cutica@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cutica@hellokitty.com View Post
    hello! Whats going on w/ the item mall? Always get a white window

solved!! :d

Quote Originally Posted by azog@hellokitty.com View Post
    This is a double-whammy.

The names over the plants are random, and don't match what you've actually planted. Disregard the names, because they will produce what you've planted.

As for being unable to actually gather from them, do you have a sleeping mole on the farm? This will prevent you from doing any action on the farm. If so, usually closing the program (not just logging off, but completely exit) will fix it.
    I am also having problems with collecting my plants on my farm and yes there is a star mole there but I can't get rid of him and exiting the game then coming back on isn't fixing it. What do I do now?

how I rid my farm of mole

Quote Originally Posted by caprice1193@hellokitty.com View Post
    I am also having problems with collecting my plants on my farm and yes there is a star mole there but I can't get rid of him and exiting the game then coming back on isn't fixing it. What do I do now?
    I too had trouble with this, but what I did eventually got rid of them.. What I did was to double log my character.. My lil character was on the farm, and I minimized the screen, then I logged her in again with a second client , basically booted out the 1st character and when I went to the farm, the moles were gone..

Senior Member luckyleafs@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I really want to get my Cheer Sparkler. When are the GMs going to fix the bug?
    ~*Azurity*~
    Best friends with a Sapphire and a Ninja!
    CHOO NEED A HUG?

Back... somewhat. May make a new account because this one holds the most immature things ever. And not the good kind. o.o

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyleafs@hellokitty.com View Post
    I really want to get my Cheer Sparkler. When are the GMs going to fix the bug?
    Hello!

This specific bug [along with all the other bugs mentioned in this thread] was already reported by the players through the GMs. The GMs, in turn, have run in-game tests, documented the errors and sent a detailed report to the Quality Assurance Team and the developers. Please stay tuned for updates/fixes etc.

Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Exclamation Farm bug?

Hi.

I just saw when I planted Chestnuts in my farm, the name above the tree's where not the right name..
    My Chestnut tree his name is now Tomato.

Anyone the same problem? :s