+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Hm, okay then, sorry! I can't remember to that quest. =)

Hellouh, just wanted to ask, if it's normal, that right after clicking on the map, my whole game freezes? Help?

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The world map, or the area map? Either way, it shouldn't freeze like that, altho there are no click functions for either map.

The area map - click and freeze. With the world map is everything allright :/

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just a glitch: About a week ago, I was gathering Clay in East Misty Land. There's an area where Araknos is located, and just for the heck of getting his pet card, I also put him to sleep. I received a message saying "You found the mailman's key" or something like that. I find that weird since I'm not doing any quests related to the mailman. I was doing London quests at that time, and I haven't been to Paris (I found out later from fellow guild-members that the key to the mailman is a Paris quest).

About a few days ago, when I finally got the quest about getting the key from Araknos, I tried many times putting him to sleep, but no key found. I tried this for 2 days. Still nothing. Finally, I thought about that message I got about finding the key (I also checked my Inventory lots of times - no key)... so I headed back to Paris and I was able to go in the Mailman's office.

The bug/glitch I am reporting is about getting an item when you're not supposed to get it yet. Or, is that how it's supposed to be?

Either way, I'm just letting HKO tech people about what I encountered while playing the game. ^^

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    It automatically puts the key in your key collection. I'm not sure about getting the key before the quest (if it puts the key in your key collection before you have the quest).
    HKO in game name:

Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    It automatically puts the key in your key collection. I'm not sure about getting the key before the quest (if it puts the key in your key collection before you have the quest).
    Ahh, so that's where it went! I saw it just now. Thanks for that info, auntdotti!

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The Pearl Beads from the IM (1000 LP) are bugged (at least for my character). If they are equipped when you move through a portal, you come out as the bouncy (pink) peg. You revert when you take them off, and it doesn't happen if they aren't being worn, but it would be a pain to have to keep taking them off/putting them on every time I went to a new map >.<
    HKO in game name:

Senior Member etoileenleciel@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but every time I try to leave my house today, I keep getting stuck and I have to restart the game in order to get free! I'm on the US/Canada server.

The stars collide, will you stand by and watch them fall?
    Usertag: Bee
    Server: US/Canada
    Level: 30

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by etoileenleciel@hellokitty.com View Post
    Not sure if this is a bug or not, but every time I try to leave my house today, I keep getting stuck and I have to restart the game in order to get free! I'm on the US/Canada server.
    I haven't seen that myself. What house, and type of farm is it? When you exit the house, try to re-enter the house and see if that unsticks you. You should be close enough to right-click the house to go in, or use the drop-down menu "Enter House" at the top.