+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Ah ok

Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    It's not a bug~ it means that you don't have enough cash points to buy that item.
    Oh..I see the problem now..I don't have cash lol.

Forgot there was a difference. Thanks for pointing that one out for me.
    Last edited by camellia_reh_pitcher@hellokitty.com; 03-31-2013 at 10:14 PM. Reason: second glance at image explained loyalty point issue.

I'm having a problem with sleeping moles in my garden. I tried what the wiki said but it didn't work
    I'm trying to finish my quest: Finishing the job. But I can't if I can't farm from my garden, the sleeping moles are preventing me from doing so.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by spaztastic94@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm having a problem with sleeping moles in my garden. I tried what the wiki said but it didn't work
    I'm trying to finish my quest: Finishing the job. But I can't if I can't farm from my garden, the sleeping moles are preventing me from doing so.
    I can't promise you this'll work, because it doesn't always, but it seems like it does usually:

1. Open up HKO in a small window. Stand in your farm.
    2. Open up another HKO game, with the other game still open. Log into your account, and while the star is filling up, close the other game.
    3. Once the star finishes filling up, you should be in the Farm Market. Enter your farm, and the moles will usually be gone.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    I can't promise you this'll work, because it doesn't always, but it seems like it does usually:

1. Open up HKO in a small window. Stand in your farm.
    2. Open up another HKO game, with the other game still open. Log into your account, and while the star is filling up, close the other game.
    3. Once the star finishes filling up, you should be in the Farm Market. Enter your farm, and the moles will usually be gone.
    Nope It didn't work, I tried it twice. Will buying a new farm certificate do anything? If I start a new farm? Cause right now I just have the initial ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by spaztastic94@hellokitty.com View Post
    Nope It didn't work, I tried it twice. Will buying a new farm certificate do anything? If I start a new farm? Cause right now I just have the initial ranch.
    Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Pinkuru's House Bug

Hello! For a few months now, I have been trapped in Pinkuru's house. I cannot move at all. I can still access the item mall, maps, and other things like that, but it is as if Pinkuru's house is frozen. I am not sure if I should contact Hello Kitty Online for help, or if there is another way to fix this problem? Thank you to everyone who is reading this! Any suggestions at all mean so much to me, as I am so confused about what to do! Thank you!
    Also, I am really sorry if this is in the wrong section!

(Here is a screenshot of how it appears on my computer:
    http://i.imgur.com/J4Ynxlx.png?1)

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blushingbunny@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello! For a few months now, I have been trapped in Pinkuru's house. I cannot move at all. I can still access the item mall, maps, and other things like that, but it is as if Pinkuru's house is frozen. I am not sure if I should contact Hello Kitty Online for help, or if there is another way to fix this problem? Thank you to everyone who is reading this! Any suggestions at all mean so much to me, as I am so confused about what to do! Thank you!
    Also, I am really sorry if this is in the wrong section!

(Here is a screenshot of how it appears on my computer:
    http://i.imgur.com/J4Ynxlx.png?1)
    You might want to contact GM-Pitaya or GM-Sphinx as you're stuck behind the map. Should've contacted Hello Kitty Online Support long ago.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Unhappy [B]Hello, can someone help me?[/B]

My character Hello Kitty Online is blocked. The mouse pointer is gone and I can not move at all. my energy and my pointds action are zero, but I still have my level (19) and my items in my inventory.
    I tried to restart my game and even restarting my entire computer. I even uninstalled and reinstalled my game and my character is still stuck. What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by rustine@hellokitty.com View Post
    My character Hello Kitty Online is blocked. The mouse pointer is gone and I can not move at all. my energy and my pointds action are zero, but I still have my level (19) and my items in my inventory.
    I tried to restart my game and even restarting my entire computer. I even uninstalled and reinstalled my game and my character is still stuck. What should I do?
    You'll have to email help@hellokittyonline.com and hope they'll fix it. Or contact a GM.

thank you ana-chan , but how does one contact a GM?