+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Hello! I just started recently, and I just got to Sanrio Harbor. But When I opened my inventory, 3/4's of my inventory spaces have locks on them with items inside?? Now my inventory space is SEVERELY limited. Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks~

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lyrae@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello! I just started recently, and I just got to Sanrio Harbor. But When I opened my inventory, 3/4's of my inventory spaces have locks on them with items inside?? Now my inventory space is SEVERELY limited. Is there any way I can fix this? Thanks~
    This isn't really a bug at all. Dream Carnival gives you a full inventory space to be able try out the game, while in the actual game, you unlock more space every 5th level. Plus you also have 4 pages of farm storage available.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.