+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Member eveaustria@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Newer bugs:

* the re-aktivated "New Jersey Spirit"-sparkler you can get as a reward for the quest "A Little Pick-Me-Up" in New York worked fine against Chillyhounds in Jersey Trails before, but now it doesn't work against any creature in or around New York any longer, rendering this sparkler completely useless. Maybe it's not the same for all players though, I don't know about that

* when experiencing a mole invasion on the newbieland Dream Carnival (which is a very bad idea in my eyes) at one point you cannot click on mole-infected plants anymore to save them by driving the mole away after fighting them a lot - so in the end you will lose all grown-up plants on your newbie-farm

EDIT:
    Yes, I know that the moles are supposed to be deactivated but are still up. Their deactivation wasn't announced for the Dream Carnival though, so we cannot be sure if this is a special case or not, since the newbie area is special in many ways. The moles will be announced on the Dream Carnival with a shaking of the screen, and this is also commented by your Guardian: "Did you feel that slight rumble? The moles are coming! As cute as they are, they're after the delicious crops in the farm. These moles appear from time to time so you better be prepared for it. The bigger the farm, the more moles there will be so make sure you ask help from your fellow adventurers. Defend the farm!"

EDIT:
    I found out something more about the invincible mole: it seems that three spots on my Dream-Carnival-farm cannot be clicked on anymore after the mole-attack. I cannot plant there nor chop down plants I have already planted. These three spots are the closest to the entrance on the borders of the farm.
    Last edited by eveaustria@hellokitty.com; 04-11-2011 at 11:22 AM.
    Auf meinem Blog http://blog.sanriotown.com/eveaustria:hellokitty.com/ findet ihr Tips für HKO-Spieler. Darunter Fundorte aller Rohstoffe (mit Stufe/Level), Standorte aller NPCs & Monster (mit Level), Pet-Werte (auch Bosse), und eine deutschsprachige Anleitung fürs Bloggen auf Sanrio-Town

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The New Jersey Spirit Sparkler is actually supposed to be used on Super Cranky Cappy!.. does it not work on him any more?

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

I did try and right now I tried again - it doesn't work on the Super Cranky Cappy nor on Cranky Cappys. It does work a little bit on normal Cappys though as I found out just now (but not on Waddles, Blondies or any other Penguins, nor on the Sea Creature, Scout or Lonely Berrynoses/Applenoses), It does something between 36 and 55 (cheering-)points to Cappys which is even worse than the Kiddie sparkler (140-180 points)...

Hm, I could have sworn it worked well with Chillyhounds (even though you'd normally need a wand to defeat them) at the time when I got this sparkler from a GM long ago...

There's another bug I noticed though it's a Sanrio-Town-thing instead of an HKO-bug: I get logged out on Sanrio Town every 10-15 minutes when refreshing the forum, and even faster whenever my blog is concerned...

Bug or Feature?
    Did you notice that Krazy Krabs will sometimes drop "Valentine's note"s? All of these notes combine with the "Cupid's Wand" to a "Terry's Wand". Too bad there is no black Purlynx or any other creature called Terry anymore on Sanrio Land... Still its optical flying-hearts-effect (you'll have to unequip any adornment hand-held-item to see it) does look nice
    Auf meinem Blog http://blog.sanriotown.com/eveaustria:hellokitty.com/ findet ihr Tips für HKO-Spieler. Darunter Fundorte aller Rohstoffe (mit Stufe/Level), Standorte aller NPCs & Monster (mit Level), Pet-Werte (auch Bosse), und eine deutschsprachige Anleitung fürs Bloggen auf Sanrio-Town

You know that you can start the tutorial (to play the 4 tutorial-rooms that have been the former the start-up of the game?) when you're in the Dream Carnival? Well, you'd better not!

1. I've been experiencing this first error repeatedly: you cannot beat the starbeam in the last tutorial-room (the 4th one where Badtz-Maru is located at). Instead the starbeam will fall down, but will get up immediately again to keep on fighting endlessly, even from a large distance. You characters energy will be set back to 100 again, but it's no use. You cannot end the tutorial room normally but will have to exit it to stop this infinite loop

2. after ending the tutorial, there are times when the Dream Carnival won't load completely. You won't see any NPCs, mobs nor portals and will have to restart the game to get it back to normal properly

3. after ending the tutorial you might even miss something from your inventory! I once lost 45 vibrant rocks for instance, the slot was used by the trousers my character had worn/equipped before playing the tutorial. Restarting did not solve this problem either, the vibrant rocks did not come back...
    Last edited by eveaustria@hellokitty.com; 04-06-2011 at 11:54 AM.

The Heart Rocks in the Dream Carnival still cannot be sold to merchants, but also cannot be thrown away / destroyed. (You can use them up and trade them to other players though.)

You still need the ridiculous amount of 1000 withered leaves to build a house or statue in the Dream Carnival - even if you team up this amount is very tedious to gather.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be like this, but no matter how many eggplant seeds I plant in my Dream Carnival farm I don't get any eggplants. Or, they look like eggplants, but they have random names like 'Special Plant (Yellow)' or 'Flexible Purlynx Plant', and I can't harvest anything. I need my eggplants to finish the Something's Stir Frying quest~ ><;

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    This is a double-whammy.

The names over the plants are random, and don't match what you've actually planted. Disregard the names, because they will produce what you've planted.

As for being unable to actually gather from them, do you have a sleeping mole on the farm? This will prevent you from doing any action on the farm. If so, usually closing the program (not just logging off, but completely exit) will fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by pachouli@mymelody.com View Post
    I'm not sure if this is a bug or if it's supposed to be like this, but no matter how many eggplant seeds I plant in my Dream Carnival farm I don't get any eggplants. Or, they look like eggplants, but they have random names like 'Special Plant (Yellow)' or 'Flexible Purlynx Plant', and I can't harvest anything. I need my eggplants to finish the Something's Stir Frying quest~ ><;

Senior Member kcloh@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    I would like to affirm Azog'z statement. I informed a GM on this and apparently, I'm not alone having this and it look like the developer still figuring what to do with the bugs.

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think the names aren't exactly random.. it seems like every square is named and whatever you plant just takes on the name for that spot. It changes depending on which level farm you use, such as a level 20 adding the special pet seeds that were disabled on the left squares.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki