+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Okay, thank you~

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    @ Ly : remember drei's character is bugg ?? @___@

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    yeah, but I'll need more details about that to try to understand it o.o lol it's weird.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member acton@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I think I might have answer to the wrong plant names bug. It might be another feature that was not employed. Remember after the major update that changed game play and adding quest to Sanrio Harbor there was the draw pictures on one's farm quest and one of the no pants bug was a digram to draw pictures. I bet if one take graph paper and fill out the colors as per the plant listed on the farm grid, we might see a design.

Red Headband displays in correct hair in character window.

Can someone please help me?!

My hello kitty online character is stuck. I can't move them at all. I tried restarting my game and even restarting my whole computer. I even uninstalled and reinstalled my game and my character is still stuck. No matter where I click they won't move! What do I do?!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hi there Please try to send a private message to a GM and they'll help you out with your character. You can see a list of the GMs here:
    Game Moderators

If you're not sure how to send a private message, you can click the button next to where you type to chat and select Private Message then make sure to type the exact name (including capitals and punctuation).

I hope everything works out for you ^^

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

I have some bugs, too! The first I guess is a really old one, but itís still not fixed. So when youíre wearing the HK Helmet, it shows the wrong hair on your character info.

The Pitched-Up Pants are called ípantsí, but itís actually a skirt If you wear it.

At the Jersey Trails the map is wrong. If you zoom out, it becomes transparent and shows the background behind it.

Thereís one more thing in NY. Sometimes you got Beat-Up Baseballs randomly... I have no screenshots about it, but it happened twice with me. Actually I wasnít doing anything, not beating any monsters or mining piles, I was just sitting, then I suddenly got a Beat-Up Baseball from nowhere. o.O

Oh, and thereís also two bugged monsters I know about, but I think they were reported a lot before. One of them is in the West Misty Land, a Beetil, it only moves when it attacks, and the other is in The Praire, a Gorillo. It's not moving around at all, and If you beat it, it doesnít drop anything.

@lumee, I don't know about the other bugs, but I believe that non-moving gorillo's sole purpose is for a Landry quest. Not entirely sure though. :-/

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    that's correct tonyamchugh@hellokitty.com that gorillo don't really move because that's from quest ! find gorillo that don't move ..
    landry quest ! yeah ..
    that's not a bugg sweety ..