+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb dangerous cheerleading!

does anyone like cheerleading!! if you do then be careful! lots of cheer leaders suffer from injuries!if they throw you up in the air and someone forgets to catch u u could get hurt! read my blog
    kroppicutie11

Cheerleading takes strength O_O
    and if you don't have any strength you gotta weigh like nothing O_o or be super skinny so when you're in a pyramid people can actually hold you up...

Strong ppl would have to hold u in the pyramid and remember 2 catch u and not let u fall. They wuldn't 4get cause then it wuld be a huge problum.
    Inspire. Create. Believe. Achieve. That's just what I do.

❤JellyFish❤ hippinjellyfish@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fungirl1987@hellokitty.com View Post
    Strong ppl would have to hold u in the pyramid and remember 2 catch u and not let u fall. They wuldn't 4get cause then it wuld be a huge problum.
    Exacly.Plus,The person would like either get one of the three:
    1.Get Sued
    2.Paying the girls' hospital bill
    3.Both!
    Cheerleading is NOT something you do right away.It may seem easy,but how many years of Gymnastics/Practice do ya think that took?
    MERRY CHRISTMAS,JELLYFISH!

I'm all so sorry to say that I won't spend the Holiday here.I will miss my friend's birthday,but I will TRY to come on.Hope you understand.Merry Christmas!
    It's a family tradition,like Thanksgiving.We go to Church everyday and pray.We are all toghether as a family and my mother would be heart-broken if I don't come.Hope you Understand!
    MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SARAHKAT00!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've never done cheerleading, but it does look like it could be pretty dangerous XD
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I have never either but I do respect it. Many people do not even accept that it is indeed a sport. It is very hard and dangerous too.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool

This is such a nice forum, recognizing cheerleading as a real sport, and actually dangerous and needing of real athletic skill. And not just some 'silly girly thing'. And its even respected by members here.

Shows that sanrio town isn't out to put down the 'feminine'. At all

This forum may be more so 'dead' right now, but knowing there was a forum online that ACTUALLY respected the 'girly' things in life makes me feel so happy

I've never cheerleaded, but i think the outfits are pretty (and, honestly, quite hot.....i mean korrina's outfit so looks like a cheerleading dress to me xD haha)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD