+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Game Feedback

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    Or a way to get back items you accidentally sold or dropped. It's easy to accidentally sell or drop rare items...
    The most common complaint right here.

Many times, players accidentally drop the red dye guide before they learned it.

The material merchant does have the other dye guides, but not the red dye.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 08-11-2014 at 01:35 AM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    The most common complaint right here.

Many times, players accidentally drop the red dye guide before they learned it.

The material merchant does have the other dye guides, but not the red dye.

Yeah, I dropped that guide. >.< I also accidentally dropped those wings that came from the Valentine's Day event.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You can, but you have to have an in-game screenshot to prove you had it, and email help@hellokittyonline...

I constantly take screenshots of my kitty ears because they are my favourite in game thing I own.
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    You can, but you have to have an in-game screenshot to prove you had it, and email help@hellokittyonline...

I constantly take screenshots of my kitty ears because they are my favourite in game thing I own.

But would that even work nowadays? Some time ago I got Piano's Bag (despite being finished with that quest) and I can't ever get rid of it since it's non-droppable and non-transferrable. I emailed HKO support asking for them to get rid of it, but they never did... I don't see why it'd be any different from giving you back items you dropped.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm not sure honestly. When I was given the solution I gave you just now, the game was very populated, so it's hard to tell.
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^