+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Feedback

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Definetly also do something about getting more players there. Run a campaign, facebook, banners on other webpages like other MMO's do. We need more players. I pretty much stopped playing because there are no people around to actually play with.
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    There is so much potential with facebook alone even.. if you see the comments piling on every post for SanrioTown and HKO, it's amazing! There's just some reason that those people are choosing not to play but I don't blame them right now.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

lol when i download it, it doesnt load right theres like 2 bars loading but they load differently then they reload again and again

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That just means that the game is updating different parts ^^ when it reloads, it just means it's starting a new part. It should all finish up within a few minutes..followed by the really long set of patches that can be done with the Patch Now button or while you play the game.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

During the first introduction world, Dream Carnival. I often logged on and off. I noticed I never leveled any of my skills. I also noticed that when I logged in, I had pre-set stats. I found this very very confusing! I later realized that this introduction world had pre-set stats (why I don't know) and the real adverture begins when I enter Sanrio Harbour, in which I would level and build my character. I thought it wasn't clear and I found it a bit confusing as I was trying to find out what I was going on during that scene. I assumed I could already start building my character at that point and I was amazed that I was already level 35 as I've been playing for 30 mins.

Introduction screen deterimining pre-set sets

My stats screen during the Dream Carnival scene after logging in.
    Last edited by londonboy@hellokitty.com; 11-06-2011 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Added a bit more info

Um i don't know if this would really count for anything but the best way to be able to get active players is to make it more interesting. I've noticed that during battles you can't tell how much HP the monster/animal has left so perhaps put a bar above or below their heads that way you can tell how much life they have left, another thing is include weapons and armor that way theres a better chance to stand against monsters. However, I haven't been playing the game for long so perhaps there is weapons and armor in the other towns, I'm not sure, the starting town would be nice to have these though. Let's see, the only other thing i have to say is when you start making your character add more customization choices to the list, that way you don't see a character look alike running around the town. However, those are the only things that i would like to point out that might get more people to join in, the no PvP is great, prizes are awesome, the quest are pretty easy to find and to complete. So far i haven't really seen any fighting online and i'm pleased at that, instead of being spammed with people just talking crap. Maybe have levels? That way monsters will become easier to fight~ I love this game so far though, it's pretty much laid back and easy to do, those are the only ideas that i can suggest that might get other people to join faster.

There are better "armor" or shall I say clothes that will help you later on in the game. Also leveling up your character and pets helps a lot. So don't worry you'll be invincible soon enough ^^. However I agree with you regarding a more customizable character. There are Hairdressers later on in the game however there's no merchant for facial features and a very rare amount of good clothes in game. A lot of the better items are in the Item Mall which requires a huge amount of Sanrio Loyalty Points or you use your own money. So unfortunately some players look the same for a long period of time in the game.

Member eveaustria@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    1. actually there IS a bar below every creature you can fight showing its vitality (or maybe "vivacity" because you can only put your opponents to sleep, and in some cases like in New York it's the "unhappiness" you have to cure). The bars may only be visible as long as you point your cursor at the creatures. If you want to see the HP-bars all the times, please click on the button in the bottom right corner called "System Settings", then the icon with the black screen called "Display Settings" and choose the option "SHOW" for "creatures". Of course NPCs don't have HP-bars as you cannot attack them.

2. after leaving the Dream Carnival (!) you can get and you can also craft lots of different "armor" (looking like normal clothing and jewelry) and wands as "weapons". Wands have stats raising energy-drain (attack), critical hit-chance, energy increase (for yourself) and action points increase (also for yourself). Clothing provides energy increase, action points increase, defense and dodge. Jewelry may also raise your dogde-rate or critical hit-rate. And there are pets that will also give bonuses to your stats as well Please don't ask me why the Dream Carnival is so much different from the rest of the game and will not let you raise your levels, this also doesn't make sense to me...

3. yes, the customization at the beginning is really meager! I can only guess that Sanrio Digital wants players to buy individualization-stuff from the Item Mall as fast as possible this way? You will get more hairstyles and hats later on for free in London, Paris and Beijing like hyperliltenshi has mentioned. Player-characters looked even more like clones before the Dream Carnival was added to the game... Since you can transport accessory-clothings (these are worn just for optical reasons "over" the clothings you use for your defense) from the Dream Carnival with you to the main game there is more optical diversity now!

4. your character does have levels (an overall char-level and "crafting"-levels as well) and will be able to raise these levels through repeated actions after leaving the Dream Carnival to the "main land". You will also be able to train your pet/s that you can get after leaving the Dream Carnival and get it up to level 20 at max, which will raise your stats too (as long as the pet is "actively" running around with you).

5. you've been lucky not hearing anyone fighting until now In every online-game there are different kind of players around, so you might meet spammers or beggars once in a while. If it's too going too far you might want to notify the GMs (game masters, ingame support). You can find GMs rather often on the Dream Carnival or in Sanrio Harbour = the starting area of the main land.

6. please beware of the creatures on the main land; in most areas they will attack you on sight if you get close to them. The game won't feel so much laid back then...

7. well, stat-wise there are no "better items" in the Item Mall, you will only find different cute looking accessories and "wigs" without stats there, which will be shown instead of the clothing you wear for defense.
    Last edited by eveaustria@hellokitty.com; 11-25-2011 at 04:16 PM.
    Auf meinem Blog http://blog.sanriotown.com/eveaustria:hellokitty.com/ findet ihr Tips für HKO-Spieler. Darunter Fundorte aller Rohstoffe (mit Stufe/Level), Standorte aller NPCs & Monster (mit Level), Pet-Werte (auch Bosse), und eine deutschsprachige Anleitung fürs Bloggen auf Sanrio-Town

i think this game is soooo veryy cute! when i first saw the screenshots i was sooo impressed! but not downloaded yet in my computer and im new nice to meet you all!

hahaha ako rin sali gan ah