little type

na send na ba sainyo

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sofia_523@mymelody.com View Post
    na send na ba sainyo
    Quote Originally Posted by sofia_523@mymelody.com View Post
    hahaha ako rin sali gan ah
    Hello there!

Please speak in english so that the members of the forums will understand your posts.
    Also, please post in appropriate threads.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Seed combos they take up space want to use them plz bring them back

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberrylove1@hellokitty.com View Post
    Seed combos they take up space want to use them plz bring them back
    Hello! Your suggestion and feedback regarding the seeds were answered here.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

I haven't played HKO for over a year, just because I was tired of hearing of updates that would never come. I played other MMORPGs trying to get back into them, but HKO is the only one I really like. I hope things improve soon, and there is more awareness of the game. It's very disheartening to hear that a GM was abusing their status, by making fun of other players. If you come across this GM, you should report them to Hello Kitty Online help, as many times as it takes for them to do something. If enough people keep reporting, they might just get so sick of the reports, they'll let them go.

I decided to start the game over, just to have something to do in it. I really hope things improve with HKO. I wonder if a good idea would be to have them get back on Aeria's team. I know Aeria links to HKO's site from their site, but they seem to be very professional as far as GMs and updating bugs goes. They have a set time each week for updates of their MMORPGs as well.

For those of us who love Hello Kitty Online, it's sad to see that after all this time few things have improved, if not things have gotten worse. I don't know how creating a MMORPG works, or what is involved. It's just that I see other companies running their MMORPGs professionally, and it seems HKO is stuck. I don't know if joining with a company that has staff to handle bugs, would be a benefit.

What I do know, is that under no circumstances is it ever appropriate to have a game manager hired, that abuses the players. I am not sure who the GM is, but we need to record every single instance we see of them behaving badly, and send it off to HKO's help team. There has to be someone else fit for the job, and I do not know why the other GMs who were good at helping players were let go.

I hope things improve, I'd be very sad if I woke up one morning and found HKO gone. I frankly am surprised it's still going. If the people who created HKO want it to work, they either have to up their game, or do the decent thing. Let another company have a go at it. I know that isn't what many players would want to hear, but Sanrio isn't exactly winning being associated with a unprofessionally run MMORPG.

I'm going to keep playing in the meanwhile, I hope I didn't come across as too negative. I just am one of those people who wants it fixed ASAP. If that means another gaming company takes the reigns, so be it.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Aeria Games login system is different than what was used for HKO. I hated it, and Aeria was the worst place to handle HKO. Don't want them to handle HKO again. Its a long story though.

A few years ago, I joked that I was gonna be a GM in the next HKO beta. It didn't happen, but the for the past year, I've been kinda doing their job. When they offered GAs, I signed up to be one; but was turned down. The others that were chosen to be GAs stopped playing HKO after awhile.

Playing HKO for 4 years now, starting with the earliest beta in 2008, HKO went downhill. Seems only the older players are keeping it alive like I am. But I'm like the only player who is online often, everyone else either quit due to real life issues or found other games to play.

I'm already tracking a few HKO wikis and want to get more in other languages since many don't speak English. That's the complaint I get often. Someone started to do a German wiki, but it didn't get finished.

Someone else decided to focus on updating the original HKO Wikia from Founders Beta to the current state of the game, but its not really needed as most items on there don't exist in game now. Plus its better off as a beta wiki since it has info about the betas, unlike now.

I will still be playing HKO, despite me having other things to do at once. Someone said I was a true HKO fan for sticking around this long. Its true.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I have seen some new players, so it's not like the game is not attracting anyone. I think it's just that the company needs to get back to work, and taking HKO seriously. I haven't been able to pay cash for the item mall, so apparently they're funding the servers with their own money or something. As far as prepaid Hello Kitty Online cards, I haven't been able to find anything about them on the net.

There needs to be more promoting of the game, and a item mall that actually works like it's supposed to. I wasn't aware Aeria Games was bad with HKO, maybe there's some other company they can partner with. I'm only saying this, because it seems running the game on their own is not working as it should. The international server hasn't been up for awhile, it's very confusing the messages they're sending us.

I'm confused as to even if the game is going to continue to be up for the next year or not. I don't want to panic anyone, but if this is the way things are going, little to no communication with the players, AWOL GMs. I don't see how it can move on, sure there will be faithful players who will play it no matter what, but how long can that last till something better comes along?

I would like to hear from someone who works within the team that runs HKO, that they are hearing us out, and that they will make improvements. Or as I said before, if they don't feel like running the game well anymore, then they should tell Sanrio to find a new game developer. Someone more professional.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    We wondered about that last year.

HKO lost its popularity when things went downhill, but new players come and go. They find HKO to play, but they move on to other things.

HKO was one server back then. It was split into multiple, then back as 2 servers. Its bad enough that players ask me about HKO's future, which I have no idea of.

What's more bothersome is HKO is mostly english, but many players don't speak it. That's why we need to make wikis in other languages like german, french, spanish, italian, chinese, malay, tagalog and so on.

I'm like the sea captain trying to keep his ship afloat, except it might not keep going any longer. We do this my way and that way is the nice way. No negativity of any sort, I'm sick of seeing it. The Occupy HKO was a joke, it didn't work.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

I don't know if there's anything we can do, seems it's up to the company. Do you think e-mailing Sanrio directly and telling them their online game needs to be run by professionals might do anything? I don't want the game destroyed, or gone forever. It just seems impossible for these people to find anyone competent enough to run it. Do they just hire w************ver and hope it will work out?

I didn't say a bad word, the forum assumed I did and censored it. I said who ever.