+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Game Feedback

❤Super Mega Kawaii Girl❤ foofle887@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdfins@hellokitty.com View Post
    I was also wondering about the emptiness in the game. When I was doing the Founder's Beta it was packed with people. Now barely anyone is online? What can be done to increase interest back into the game?
    Maybe have more Major events like The Chocolate Sanrio Harbour Event, And the Cupid Valentine Adventure.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    I have been playing this game for a while now so i'm going to tell my feedback.

1. More updates please! I finished all of my quests (even the pet hunt quests) and I reached level 35. There's nothing much to do when you're level 35. It's boring when you finished all of your quests...

2. HKO is quiet... When I started playing this game, I usually see players (when I was doing my quests). But now, when I walk in the cities and the surrounding areas, they are empty. Sometimes there might be players but most of the time, the places are empty. I have a lot of people on my friend list but most of them are inactive. My friends used to be active but I don't know why they are inactive now (they don't come on during the weekends).

3. What happened to the weekend events?! If you look at the GM event calendar, all you see are the offline events. Here is the link: http://www.hellokittyonline.com/component/jevents What happened to them? They were fun to participate in .

That's the feedback I have now.
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have been playing this game for a while now so i'm going to tell my feedback.

1. More updates please! I finished all of my quests (even the pet hunt quests) and I reached level 35. There's nothing much to do when you're level 35. It's boring when you finished all of your quests...

2. HKO is quiet... When I started playing this game, I usually see players (when I was doing my quests). But now, when I walk in the cities and the surrounding areas, they are empty. Sometimes there might be players but most of the time, the places are empty. I have a lot of people on my friend list but most of them are inactive. My friends used to be active but I don't know why they are inactive now (they don't come on during the weekends).

3. What happened to the weekend events?! If you look at the GM event calendar, all you see are the offline events. Here is the link: http://www.hellokittyonline.com/component/jevents What happened to them? They were fun to participate in .

That's the feedback I have now.
    1. The last update was when New York was added to HKO. I'm level 30 after 2 years, yet I still play. I'm around for the support and to help out players if needed.

2. Remember, many of us have real life issues to deal with. Thus not much time for HKO. Some play HKO for awhile, then move on to other games or things.

3. Lack of players for the GM weekend events.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by hyperliltenshi@hellokitty.com View Post
    So after much nudging to write here, I am going to write down some complaints.

1. Where are all the players? I started back in November 2010 and throughout my journey I’ve probably came across only 1-2 other player per day during my questing. This happened in Floropolis, London, Paris, and Beijing. Finally I caught on later that there aren’t as many players in HKO anymore. It’s natural for games to die out, but this game is associated with an international character (Hello Kitty). Where’s the advertisement? I go to a Sanrio store about every other week. How come the games are not on the shelves? What about Facebook advertisement? Farmville somehow go popular why not HKO?
    2. New York = Terrible. Now if this was rated E for Everyone, why would they think a child would like the “cheer” a penguin over a 1000 times over? This is TEDIOUS for adults who have the patience. Imagine a child doing this. They would rather jump on their Wii and play Mario. And to keep interest for the adults (which so far I’ve noticed dominate HKO), where is the storyline?! Yay for cheering, but really I lost interest during the first two quests.
    3. The other players are right. Why isn’t the older glitches addressed? I was in a guild where certain members would always get kicked off. I’m sure at first it hurt their feelings thinking WE kicked them out. But after a while the popular phrase was “it’s the bug again.” We need a steadier update than these miscellaneous ones. The poor GM’s ears are going to fall off from our repeated notifications.
    4. The Censor. I understand this was directed for kids. But yet the censor makes it unbearable to type anything in the chats. “Gay” is censored but “Gays” isn’t. Grass Skirts is censored by Gr*****kirts. “Poo” is censored but “Pooo” is not. I think there should be a reevaluation regarding this censor.

I have more. But these are the ones that bug me the most.
    I know a replying to this post nearly a year later, but games such as "virtual worlds" takes time to become typically known/popular.

there should be a nickname changer in the item mall.

Member headphonz@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    • Adorable and unique game featuring some of the most popular Sanrio characters
    • The game is free to play
    • Pleasant bright graphics
    • Cute NPCs with encyclopedia entries
    • Includes a pet system that allows you to interact with acquired pets which are mostly in-game monsters
    • This game has major potential
    I might be late to posting in this, but despite time or any of the issues listed at the beginning of this thread; this is still, by Far my favorite game. The overall cuteness of the NPC's, backgrounds, and monsters make it irresistible to me. There really aren't enough cute and bright 3d worlds to explore online or even on consoles. I Love that it has its innocence unlike all the other multitude of unnecessarily gory games out there. :3 I also love how you can Actually collect the monsters you face off with! Who else has Ever thought of that, except for like Pokemon or Digimon? That has always been an awesome feature. It's also a challenge to get them! Not just something else to buy. :3 It doesn't really matter to me how long it takes, I plan on collecting all the ones that I like (quite a list so far) and completing all the quests. Then just helping who-ever else I run into on the way.
    The only real negative that gets to me is that I wish this game received more attention and support than it does. Being able to go to Tokyo in-game would have been Legendary. If they had kept going with it, I would Easily spend the rest of my life plugging along the quests, hunting pets, and just exploring. Nevertheless, I'll continue to tell people about it and support it even if that never happens. This game Truly has too much potential to be ignored. :3 And I'm just happy I am still able to play in it.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by headphonz@hellokitty.com View Post
    I might be late to posting in this, but despite time or any of the issues listed at the beginning of this thread; this is still, by Far my favorite game. The overall cuteness of the NPC's, backgrounds, and monsters make it irresistible to me. There really aren't enough cute and bright 3d worlds to explore online or even on consoles. I Love that it has its innocence unlike all the other multitude of unnecessarily gory games out there. :3 I also love how you can Actually collect the monsters you face off with! Who else has Ever thought of that, except for like Pokemon or Digimon? That has always been an awesome feature. It's also a challenge to get them! Not just something else to buy. :3 It doesn't really matter to me how long it takes, I plan on collecting all the ones that I like (quite a list so far) and completing all the quests. Then just helping who-ever else I run into on the way.
    The only real negative that gets to me is that I wish this game received more attention and support than it does. Being able to go to Tokyo in-game would have been Legendary. If they had kept going with it, I would Easily spend the rest of my life plugging along the quests, hunting pets, and just exploring. Nevertheless, I'll continue to tell people about it and support it even if that never happens. This game Truly has too much potential to be ignored. :3 And I'm just happy I am still able to play in it.
    Exactly my thoughts.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I adore this game very much.

If you guys get the time, I would love to see some IRL merchandise someday!
    I would huggle the butt off of a boxpig plushie, or a squeet! <3

Maybe petcard tradable cards or a petcard card game!
    Oooooooh, if you make the petcards real then maybe the petcards can come with a card to have that pet in hello kitty online! It might help with some of the people that don't like how rare the drops are, or even introduce new players because they bought an adorable animal, and maybe didn't know about hello kitty online until they have it!
    So like a tag that says "Play with your cuddly friend online!"

Okay well maybe not the last bit but still, I would love IRL stuff of the adorableness of HKO. I adore this game and would buy the stuffing out of a little boxpig or something! <3
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I adore this game very much.

If you guys get the time, I would love to see some IRL merchandise someday!
    I would huggle the butt off of a boxpig plushie, or a squeet! <3

Maybe petcard tradable cards or a petcard card game!
    Oooooooh, if you make the petcards real then maybe the petcards can come with a card to have that pet in hello kitty online! It might help with some of the people that don't like how rare the drops are, or even introduce new players because they bought an adorable animal, and maybe didn't know about hello kitty online until they have it!
    So like a tag that says "Play with your cuddly friend online!"

Okay well maybe not the last bit but still, I would love IRL stuff of the adorableness of HKO. I adore this game and would buy the stuffing out of a little boxpig or something! <3
    Aw, that would be so cute! ^.^
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Junior Member neomeo@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Dreamland, Planet Popstar, with Kirby and META KNIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :D <(-^^-<)
    :O If there was a aerophant stuffed animal, I would absolutely die in cuteness!