+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Game Feedback

Senior Member lushrocker@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Oh my gosh i need one already <3
    I love helping people out, so hit me up anytime! ^-^

I would love very much if obtaining a petcard could be done by meeting specifications.

For example, instead of it being purely luck, it would be nice if, say...Beat 1000 of the same pet, get a petcard...
    Or play a minigame and get a certain score for the petcard.

Since petcards can take months to get in some instances...I just think it would be nice. >.<
    But then I am just unlicky.

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lushrocker@hellokitty.com View Post
    I would love very much if obtaining a petcard could be done by meeting specifications.

For example, instead of it being purely luck, it would be nice if, say...Beat 1000 of the same pet, get a petcard...
    Or play a minigame and get a certain score for the petcard.

Since petcards can take months to get in some instances...I just think it would be nice. >.<
    But then I am just unlicky.

Yeah, they are hard to get. Doing the pet card hunt quests is painful. >.<

On US/Canada, I'm currently taking pet card requests.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Quote Originally Posted by lyssariia@hellokitty.com View Post
    Some advertised features are not yet present in the game

This one! This is the biggest problem, in my opinion.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com View Post
    This one! This is the biggest problem, in my opinion.
    Considering that this thread was started 3 years ago, there's a lot of things that never made it to the game.

My complaint is the list of bugs that haven't been fixed for some time
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    My complaint is the list of bugs that haven't been fixed for some time

Yeah, they really need to get around to that.

IRL things:
    -Pet plushies. *(Maybe buying a pet plushie can give you a code to have the pet in hello kitty online?
    It could be printed on a collectible petcard!)
    -Some small smmartphone app to let you play minigames for example, and earn points that can be transferred to maingame. The little kitty games on smartphone may even introduce some people to hello kitty online this way.

In game things : Functions.
    - Lets make petcards SLIGHTLY less rare at least, or give us a way to earn them instead of it being random. I imagine people get very frustrated with this.
    - A farm command. It could be a small window that comes up. like....
    Click on where you want to gather from...
    Select item (pop up list)
    Stop when you have (___) ammount. (You can type in the number)

So say I wanted....30 short sticks. I would click on the bush, select short sticks, type in 30. My character would then farm that item while I can do other things, instead of having to focus on it. This may sound like a bad, bot-like Idea, but people dislike farming too much. It could be a good way to let peoples avatars do a task in the background while you talk to your friends, post in the forums, hang on sanriotown, or just facebook or what have you. Maybe even blog! I wouldn't let it work with monsters, however. As monsters move around that that would be hard and annoying to impliment...but things like branches, ore, etc could work...IMO.

- More character clothing/hair options...well just more. People will always always want more of that. Shot kimonos, more colours for hair, etc etc.

- In-game notebook.
    Sounds silly, I know you could just use a real one, but it could have cute kitty (or guild based!) paper, you can type in it, save it, and whne yuo open your game next, you can see what you wrote. For example. "Need: 30 short sticks"
    "Currently making: Ultimate saggitarius wand"
    "Don't forget to message Notarealuser today!"

I just thought it could be cute. :B
    Could even be a little organiser with a calendar on it if you wanted. I dunno, I just think it will be cute.

- A teleport Item.
    It'd have to be a cash shop item, and I'm fine with that, but we all see "teleport" on our minimaps and that would make al ot of things a fair ammount easier, IMO.

Maybe a "luck buff" Item that makes it more likely foryou to get rarer items for a bit?
    Last edited by lushrocker@hellokitty.com; 08-09-2014 at 02:54 PM.

IRL things:
    -Pet plushies. *(Maybe buying a pet plushie can give you a code to have the pet in hello kitty online?
    It could be printed on a collectible petcard!)
    -Some small smmartphone app to let you play minigames for example, and earn points that can be transferred to maingame. The little kitty games on smartphone may even introduce some people to hello kitty online this way.

In game things : Functions.
    - Lets make petcards SLIGHTLY less rare at least, or give us a way to earn them instead of it being random. I imagine people get very frustrated with this.
    - A farm command. It could be a small window that comes up. like....
    Click on where you want to gather from...
    Select item (pop up list)
    Stop when you have (___) ammount. (You can type in the number)

So say I wanted....30 short sticks. I would click on the bush, select short sticks, type in 30. My character would then farm that item while I can do other things, instead of having to focus on it. This may sound like a bad, bot-like Idea, but people dislike farming too much. It could be a good way to let peoples avatars do a task in the background while you talk to your friends, post in the forums, hang on sanriotown, or just facebook or what have you. Maybe even blog! I wouldn't let it work with monsters, however. As monsters move around that that would be hard and annoying to impliment...but things like branches, ore, etc could work...IMO.

- More character clothing/hair options...well just more. People will always always want more of that. Shot kimonos, more colours for hair, etc etc.

- In-game notebook.
    Sounds silly, I know you could just use a real one, but it could have cute kitty (or guild based!) paper, you can type in it, save it, and whne yuo open your game next, you can see what you wrote. For example. "Need: 30 short sticks"
    "Currently making: Ultimate saggitarius wand"
    "Don't forget to message Notarealuser today!"

I just thought it could be cute. :B
    Could even be a little organiser with a calendar on it if you wanted. I dunno, I just think it will be cute.

- A teleport Item.
    It'd have to be a cash shop item, and I'm fine with that, but we all see "teleport" on our minimaps and that would make al ot of things a fair ammount easier, IMO.

Maybe a "luck buff" Item that makes it more likely foryou to get rarer items for a bit?

Those are all interesting ideas. ^^

What could also be good is a personal catalog.

So if you have had something from a quest granted to you already, in this personal catalog, you can buy it again if you want to use it.
    I havea bunchof stuffin my invent I don't use but I don't want to get rid of it because I won't be able to get it again.Might bepretty good.

What could also be good is a personal catalog.

So if you have had something from a quest granted to you already, in this personal catalog, you can buy it again if you want to use it.
    I havea bunchof stuffin my invent I don't use but I don't want to get rid of it because I won't be able to get it again.Might bepretty good.

Or a way to get back items you accidentally sold or dropped. It's easy to accidentally sell or drop rare items...