+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation New Guild Coming Soon ( I also need people to help me run it)

Hey It's Royaltee from the US/Canada Server.

Im thinking of creating a brand new Guild!!
    But need help.
    If you are interested in joining or/and you have some ideas you can contact me at: asiaboo2240@hellokitty.com
    or
    asiaboo2240@hotmail.com

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Might be better to join an already existing guild.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

No Guild really goes online anymore.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Don't assume that as there are some guilds still around, but many players haven't returned for some time.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Exclamation New Guild Coming Soon To Us/Canada Server

Hey, It's Royaltee again!! The Name of the Guild is going to be the HKO Celebrities!
    I already have the website made. I also have a ton of ideas for guild events and a whole bunch of other cool things.
    If you wanna join you can contact me at:

asiaboo2240@hellokitty.com
    and
    asiaboo2240@hotmail.com

What I'm really looking for is experienced players. But if you're a newbie you are welcome to

Hi! Just sent you an email to your HK email
    I'm pumped!

I emailed you

Good luck Tee ^^ I'm sure your guild will be great. It seems like a good time to make one since the kiddies will be out from school for winter break. <3

~CC-chan

Thank You