+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What Style Are you?

I like to wear chic style sometimes.

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    I dont know if i have a style. i just tend to wair things that everyone else is but if i was to pick a style i would catigorize myself under i would say preppy.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

I like to change styles according to different mood and weather. It makes the life wonderful and why not change. Something different will make you fresh and active.

Quote Originally Posted by twink1e@mymelody.com View Post
    I dont know if i have a style. i just tend to wair things that everyone else is but if i was to pick a style i would catigorize myself under i would say preppy.
    Kind of like me most of the time i just wear the clothes i have but since most of them or chic soo yea

I love to be in emo style.

Mostly tight jeans and T-shirts with graphics. I often grow my hair longish, too.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I like dresses. I tend to have simple, low price ones that don't look too mature.

But right now i'm just wearing jeans and some sweaters.

In the past I used to wear gothic/emo/rocker Hello Kitty shirts with short skirts a lot XD Mostly as a teenager.

I probably still have the shirts, though. The skirts, I don't know. I'm not really into skirts as much anymore, anyways...it felt like mostly a teenager thing with me, I feel more myself with dresses, I guess. Although, skirts can be pretty^^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

I don't think I have a style. I like to change styles when the mood and weather changes. So I am not clear about my style, but I don't think it matters. Just feel nice and have a good day.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    it depends ^^ i like to change styles when the mood and weather changes ..
    but most of the time i wear dresses ..
    and a simple doll s h o e s ..

I luv styles from celebs! I describe meh style girly girl nd chic so ya both but mostly girly girl