+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaming

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Cool Gaming

Yeah like the title says...*eye rolls* If you have any interest at all in video games post about it here lol Because this board was probably askin' for a thread like this anyways...:P 'nuff said.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I play a lot of video games. Just been too busy with other things including Minecraft.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Are you a Pokemon fan?..

I don't really care to play the games as much anymore as I used to (lol), but we could still try to hook up for online link battles sometime if you like...'cuz thats always fun :P

I tend to play a lot of video games, too..mainly on the ds but i've been known to game daily, or somethin'..*shrug*

I have no idea what Minecraft is...@_@; *should probably look it up! lol*

~Santclausess xD; ^^ XD

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Minecraft.net has the details.

According to my blog, I have NES, SNES, PS2, Xbox 360.

I spend a lot of time doing multiple things at once.

Edit:
    I mostly play Xbox 360 and have played a lot of games like BioShock, Dead Space, Prey, Gears of War and so on.
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 03-09-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I prefer PC gaming. I just finished Two Worlds 2, which I pretty much enjoyed, and will probably be getting Dragon Age 2 soon (I played DA:O only about 25% thru, but it was still good).

I also like to game on my DS, I'm waiting for Pokemon Black to arrive in my mailbox (should be today when I get home), and have a 3DS on pre-order. I have a bunch of DS games, things like Cooking Mama 1 and 2, Harvest Moon, DQ9, and others I can't recall.

I've been trying to learn to multitask more (it's just trickier for me since i'm used to having too much free time but look what damage not multitasking has done for me...)

I can still try to multitask when I read or watch my bro game, I guess..

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm a mild gamer. I only have a ds and a ps3, but I have played so much on them. I like Super Mario Bros, MarioKart (I'm Dudette_TV on wi-fi.), Cooking Mama, Drawn to Life, Sonic, Lego Star Wars, etc. I don't play as much as I used to, but I still play every now and again.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by dudette4475@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm a mild gamer. I only have a ds and a ps3, but I have played so much on them. I like Super Mario Bros, MarioKart (I'm Dudette_TV on wi-fi.), Cooking Mama, Drawn to Life, Sonic, Lego Star Wars, etc. I don't play as much as I used to, but I still play every now and again.
    Im a gamer!I play a Wii, and a DSI,I wonder if you got Pokemon Black and White yet!

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Nah, I'm not a big Pokemon fan.
    Oh, another game I have and like: Super Princess Peach. ^_^
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm mostly PC gaming lately but I used to love all the nintendo, sony & microsoft consoles too. Currently just using a Wii, DSi and my laptop. ^^

I like Pokemon too not sure yet about when I'll get black/white.. or which one I want.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki