+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Gaming

My favorite video game of all time would have to be Sonic the Hedgehog CD. In Sonic CD, you play as Sonic the Hedgehog (a super fast blue dude with a 'tude), who must defeat the diabolical Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik (a mechanical genius who is snooping, as usual), and rescue Amy Rose (Sonic's not-so-secret admirer), as well as the mysterious Little Planet.

Despite being a title in the popular Sonic the Hedgehog video game series, not a lot of people have played Sonic CD. This is because it was released for the Sega CD (Mega CD outside of the U.S.), an attachment for the Sega Genesis (Sega Mega Drive outside of the U.S.) video game system, and unfortunately the Sega CD did not sell very well. Luckily the game was recently re-released for a variety of systems, such as various smartphones (such as the iPhone, Android), Xbox Live Arcade, the PlayStation Network, and on PC via Steam (a digital distribution, digital rights management, multiplayer and communications platform developed by Valve Corporation), so I recommend anyone who hasn't tried out this gem to go get it now.

A lot of people feel that Sonic CD is not on par with other classic Sonic games, but I couldn't disagree more. The level design may seem clunky to those hoping to speed through the game, but Sonic CD's gameplay is geared more towards exploration than the average Sonic game. With a time-travel, hidden machines and Metal Sonic holograms to destroy, there's good reason to spend time investigating every square inch of a level. Don't allow others to sully the name of Sonic CD for you, play it and decide for yourself!

I think my top game would be Baldur's Gate 2, I think an explanation is not really necessary. I assume every single one of you would agree with me, since BG2 is, quite frankly put, a masterpiece.

Skyward Sword. It's beautiful, fun, and charming.

I like Deus Ex. The first one.

The megamans and Ys series. I can't pick a specific favorite theyre all really fun.

i absolutely love saya no uta

Dark Souls is fun.