Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The SanrioTown Guy chaosvirus@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face Hello Kitty’s Holiday Blowout

It’s that time of the year again!

On December 19, 2011, joy and merriment abound in Hello Kitty Online as we celebrate the spirit of love and giving. Lots of giveaways and fun parties will be had in Hello Kitty’s Holiday Blowout!

Holiday Giveaways

Hello Kitty and the other Sanrio characters greatly value the friendship among all of you. They would like to show their appreciation of your being part in Hello Kitty Online by giving away 100 USD worth of Sanrio Cash Points! All you have to do to receive this awesome gift is simply log in the game once during the following event period:

Start: December 19, 2011 - 8:00 am EST (December 19, 9:00 pm GMT+8)
    End: December 22, 2011 - 8:00 pm EST (December 23, 9:00 am GMT+8)

Parties Galore!

Everyone knows the holiday season isn’t complete without parties, so we’ll be holding our very own in-game! There’ll be lots of fun and goodies to be had so don’t be a party pooper! Reservation for the parties start at the following dates and times:

International Server
    December 23, 2011 - 5:00 am EST (December 23, 6:00 pm GMT + 8)

US & Canada Server
    December 23, 2011 - 9:00 pm EST (December 24, 10:00 am GMT + 8)

We look forward to having fun celebrating this holiday season with everyone! See you in the game!

The Hello Kitty Online Team

lisachris@mymelody.com
    yay iam so excited , when you say 8:00 am EST on december 19th is that 7:00am central time cause iam a hour behind from server time on hellokitty online. its 8:00am my time right now. so does that mean december 19th the event is 7:00am for me which is central time. and on this US & Canada Server
    December 23, 2011 - 9:00 pm EST would that be 8:00pm my time which is central time. and whats this for December 24, 10:00 am GMT + 8) would this one be for me please let me no more. thanks for doing this for all of us we so excited. and what time is this one for me central time December 19, 9:00 pm GMT+8) would this be 8:00pm my time

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    So exciting! I can't wait!
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lisachris@mymelody.com View Post
    so does that mean december 19th the event is 7:00am for me which is central time.
    Yup, that will be a 7 am start for us here in the Midwest (although I believe that's just the start of the log in for points time. Here's a link to the World Clock, which shows what time it is across the world. They also have a direct time zone converter.
    HKO in game name:

awesome simply funny and great. =)
    ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Piquina_desu ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yay! A Christmas event completely slipped my mind so this is a nice surprise! 100 SCP would be a great Christmas present. Good luck to everyone! c:
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Junior Member meymeybr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Wonderful! I can't wait!
    MeYziNhA

Ah-woo! XD This sounds pretty awesome.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I guess I'll be the one to ask the questions people online are wondering, so I can pass along the info ^_^ Please don't think we're looking a gift horse in the mouth but...

1. Is that really $100 (US)? Not like 100 points: $100 worth of points?
    2. How will we get them in our accounts (automatically deposited, emailed code to put in to the payment system of the IM, mailed certificate, something else)?
    3. (the really bad question) When will we get our points?
    HKO in game name:

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    2. Something about a voucher. Have to confirm this.
    3. It would possibly be after the holidays.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.