Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I felt the same. Rushed home to literally play in this event. And I won... but I already had two of the three prizes. The dress I bought in the IM and the Santa hat from last years event. @_@ Can't they give out something they know nobody has? That's NOT in the item mall? We can buy the outfit/house items with the cash points we've received...
    Last edited by hyperliltenshi@hellokitty.com; 12-24-2011 at 05:10 AM.

sigh!! one thing that always upset me so much were the few greedy people here.. Sanrio gave us $100.00 for the mall.. Shop till you drop!!! THANK YOU so much.. and yet there are some who feel they need more.. My friend and I went to the event.. we just plain had fun.. talking with those who showed up.. playing the game.. seeing everyone dressed in fine clothes.. Count your blessings..

Really amazing gift! Thank you Sanriotown!!!! =D
    ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Piquina_desu ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

I'm not sure which side you were on but on the US/C side it was hard to talk to people because there were players complaining when it would start. Then there were people complaining why they didn't get fireworks yet. Then there were people who plain complained because they sucked at this game and wouldn't even try. Pretty much I was pming the ones I wanted to catch up with in the background. Even at that there were some who pmed me to complain! I had to say the constant complaining created a foul mood prior/during the event. T_T''

And actually I'm thankful the GMs even ran this event. It seems like they're the only one who cares about the players. It was more like the effort from the rest of the team was disappointing compared to the previous holiday events. All of us kind of want that spark to bring back old players and have new players that stays... however with this... it isn't going to happen. *shrugs* LoL I'm now trying to figure out what to do with my extra Santa suit which is by the way non-transferable to players. Oh well Merry Christmas <3 or Happy Holidays! I'm not sure which side you were on but on the US/C side it was hard to talk to people because there were players complaining when it would start. Then there were people complaining why they didn't get fireworks yet. Then there were people who plain complained because they sucked at this game and wouldn't even try. Pretty much I was pming the ones I wanted to catch up with in the background. Even at that there were some who pmed me to complain! I had to say the constant complaining created a foul mood prior/during the event. T_T''

And actually I'm thankful the GMs even ran this event. It seems like they're the only one who cares about the players. It was more like the effort from the rest of the team was disappointing compared to the previous holiday events. All of us kind of want that spark to bring back old players and have new players that stays... however with this... it isn't going to happen. At least on the US/C side. *shrugs* LoL I'm now trying to figure out what to do with my extra Santa suit which is by the way non-transferable to players. I'll figure out something. Oh well Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Will there be an event on New Year's Eve? That would be fun too.

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'm a bit late but thank you Sanriotown and HKO for giving us $100 SCPs. That was VERY generous of you all. Now I just need more storage to buy everything I want lol. c:
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm a bit late but thank you Sanriotown and HKO for giving us $100 SCPs. That was VERY generous of you all. Now I just need more storage to buy everything I want lol. c:
    lol we do need more Storage pages!! =)
    ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤• Piquina_desu ✿.•❤•❀.•❤•.✿.•❤•

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Thank you for joining! The event has ended. Thread locked.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.