+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Trouble checking my mail

Is anyone else having trouble getting into their mail? no other features seem to be stuffing up just cant get to my emails i have 2 accounts and have tried them both...

none of my text is showing up for me can anyone else see what ive posted?? :'(

I'm having the same issue, when I click "check mail" nothing happends, the page just reloads itself.

Same here... such a hassle because I use my Sanrio mail on facebook and I just tried to reset my password there. Now, I can't retrieve it because I can't access my mail. Arggghhh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by faketheway@hellokitty.com View Post
    I'm having the same issue, when I click "check mail" nothing happends, the page just reloads itself.
    me too.

Lone Knight dreamspirit@mymelody.com's Avatar
    it's currently working for me. I don't know your timezones, but the E-Mail system may have been affected by maintenance at the time you tried to access it.
    http://blog.sanriotown.com/kitty_new...-maintenances/
    DreamSpirit - US/Canada Server | Thoughts of a Lone Knight

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Wink

I'm having issues, too...It keep's telling me I have to re-activate and when I do, the site won't let the activation go in and keep's trying to make me HAVE to activate again!!

I really hope this is fixed!! Otherwise i'm going to have to switch to using a g-mail address or something

I'm going to check if it's still glitched up now...maybe it'll work again now that i toke a break from trying....*i hope so*

EDIT; Never mind it was a glitch it's working again now.

(my back-up e-mail is HikariPikachu@gmail.com though just in case i have any problums again and people want to contact me though i won't use it in case of emergancy probably)

~santa~
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 12-19-2011 at 06:09 AM. Reason: it work's again now :)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Junior Member jenniferberres@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Exclamation

I Cant Check My Email! Its Says Not Available!
    do you think my cat is black?

DO YOU DO!!