+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'd like to join on the International server! I'm also very upset about the downfall of the game. I've seen a lot of members of Occupy HKO though, so it seems a lot of people care.

I remember when I first started playing HKO in 2010, and there were tons of players everywhere you went. Then, I went on hiatus for a couple months, and when I came back, I only saw a few players each day. It seems that the downfall happened very suddenly. HKO is a wonderful game, and I've actually convinced a few of my friends to play it. They think it's great too.

I wonder how HKO will be in five or so years. Will the servers still be up and running? This is supposed to be the "official massively multiplayer online game (MMORPG) of Hello Kitty, Badtz-Maru, My Melody, Dear Daniel, Keroppi and the others!" according to their website, but for Hello Kitty being so popular all over the world, this game is hardly getting any players.

It's hard to even get cash points anymore! I have 10 left over from when I bought the Premium Edition, but it's hard to get those.

How about they advertise more?? This game isn't completely hopeless, the developers just need to care more.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^

Uh, I assume you mean hard to get them without access to a credit card?

Senior Member anastasiakiwi10@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by violet_yoshi@hellokitty.com View Post
    Uh, I assume you mean hard to get them without access to a credit card?
    A lot of people have been getting error messages when trying to purchase cash points from the HKO website.
    Hello! On Hello Kitty Online, I'm AnastasiaKiwi10 on the US/Canada server Magical and Ichigogo on the International server Wonderful. I play often, and I hope to see you around! ^^