+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    OK, so we're in the gathering phase.
    Thanks Tacitala for all of your ideas and support , you have been most helpful.
    Last edited by occupyhko@hellokitty.com; 01-03-2012 at 03:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by azog@hellokitty.com View Post
    Why not make a Facebook group? Many of us players have Facebook accts.
    Thanks azog this was really helpful, really good tool to reach players that spend most of their online time there

Hello guys, we have this 2 things to tell you:
    • We are going to write a letter and post it here, the forum, and on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy...83463888419299. Anyone can copy the letter and send it to Sanrio Digital in an effort to catch their attention on a massive scale, hope we can have a lot of people sending the same email. This works for PETA it might work for us too
    • We decided that the uniform will be My Melody and Keroppi tees, since we can get those in Dream Carnival and have the letters HKO in them and is likely that most of us have it. We could also use any other NPC tee like Hello Kitty, Lala, Purin, Cinnamoroll, Badz-Maru, Pocchaco and Kiki, if you don't like the Melody's and Keroppi's tee . The rules for the uniform are simple, we use them during events and while questing we can have our characters looking as we please.

Thanks we will be posting more info later
    Last edited by occupyhko@hellokitty.com; 01-08-2012 at 11:56 PM.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Some images in progress

I'm in the process of making the signature files, so I wanted to toss out the unfinished ones for people to give feedback on. Let me know what you think and I can clean the images up.

Here's the one's I'm tossing out as signature images:
    A basic Kitty-themed one

And since the t-shirts are being used as uniforms, here's two other Sanrio character themed.
    A My Melody-themed one:

A very eye catching Keroppi-themed one:
    Last edited by auntdotti@hellokitty.com; 01-04-2012 at 05:01 PM.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar

preview images part 2

Ugh. I hate to double post, but there's a limit to the number of images a post can contain. The following two images are a little bit large to be used as signature images (at least I thing so...), but feel free to use them elsewhere if you would like

Here's a Kitty-themed larger square:

And a classic banner:

Tell me what you think of them and I can clean up the images.
    HKO in game name:

Senior Member shesroyaltee@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I just 'liked' the FB page! I have stuck around since the first closed beta and I would really love for the game to get back to the way it used to be. I would be glad to toss one of my alts into the guild on US/C.

@taci I think that those are all pretty cute, but of course I'm partial to the Kitty ones. I also like the Keroppi one cause of the stripes!
    IGN: shesroyaltee (US/C & Int.)

blog | hkjunkies | twitter

Quote Originally Posted by occupyhko@hellokitty.com View Post
    Hello guys, we have this 2 things to tell you:
    • We are going to write a letter and post it here, the forum, and on our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Occupy...83463888419299. Anyone can copy the letter and send it to Sanrio Digital in an effort to catch their attention on a massive scale, hope we can have a lot of people sending the same email. This works for PETA it might work for us too
    Could we all post all the things we miss from the game on this thread so you can include them in that letter you are going to post here?

Things like checking, sending and receiving emails, video, headline of the map you just entered or re-spawn in... Things like that?

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    After feeling burned by the last Harlock episode (probably before many people's time, but don't ask), I won't have my name attached to any formal petition. Below are some ideas, you are free to use them.

* Communication. If you look at the "latest news" on the front page of Sanriotown, while not logged on, it still talks about 2011's Valentines event, the last event they ever did. Come Valentines 2012, while I don't expect any format event, if this news is still visible, many players will think it is current.
    * Communication. Yea, I'm echoing above, because we used to get updates. Now that the devs have abandoned the game, we get nothing.
    * Updates. Bug fixes, new stuff in the item mall, things like that
    * Updates. Ditto again, but on a broader scale. Those of us who remember when New York opened will remember that excitement of exploring a whole new (and permanent) city with quests, etc. We know Tokyo is present in the game, and I suspect Moscow is as well. We were promised Tokyo would open in the Summer of 2010.
    * Formal system events, like the Christmas event, Valentines, the Mole Mayhem, Earth Day. Those things which added "seasonal" quests, NPCs, items, and so on. Pinatas.
    * Having a reason to logon. I do logon daily at my normal time, but when there are so few people hanging around, I don't stay long. I know some of this is similar to the phenomena that causes people to queue up in the longest queue, but there were times when we'd have pet parties of 10 or 20 people, just hanging around a chatting. While logging on, the population meter indicates that there ARE people logged on (three points), but the Harbor is empty, so I figure most of those people are on their farms or out questing in the wild.

I'm sure there's more, but I tried to keep away from specifics and focus on a broader overview that would allow for long-term sustainability.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I haven't seen Harlock in a year. I doubt he'll be coming back.

I'm usually logged in, but always afk.

Did you, at least, get screens of HKO TH's item mall before it vanished?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I got some screenshots of Thailand's item mall. I posted a few here, http://blog.sanriotown.com/azog:hell...-hko-thailand/ and I have some others offline. I didn't get every page, it's very tedious to screenie the item mall (F11 doesn't work, since it's a flash popup).