+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Unhappy Are 'girly girls' at your school mean?!?!!!

I don't get it. Why would a person who dislike's violence and enjoy's pretty things have an unkind personality? I mean, am I going to end up un-kind, too?!

Yet...I never saw a flower or a dress cause wars on their own....espesally not flowers.....

I relise this thread is depressing. But I don't understand...

also; should i stop liking dresses? Or not?

I hope there's no reason to dislike flowers too!

Please..don't worry about me......it's just.........

Still.....

*start's crying*
    Last edited by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com; 12-23-2011 at 09:06 AM.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

u will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by santa123fawr@hellokitty.com View Post
    I don't get it. Why would a person who dislike's violence and enjoy's pretty things have an unkind personality? I mean, am I going to end up un-kind, too?!

Yet...I never saw a flower or a dress cause wars on their own....espesally not flowers.....

Still.....

*start's crying*
    dont worry. if ur nice u will always be nice. kay?

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Ah, the crux of the matter is that "liking pretty things" does not go hand in hand with disliking violence. You know, it kind of is a human assumption that "nice" things go together, just like "ugly" things go together (we tend to think that beautiful people are good, that nice things are kind, and so on and so forth and ugly people are distrustful, and so on) but the truth is that, as I've told you before, human beings are incredibly complex and liking pretty things doesn't mean a person dislikes, abhors or otherwise avoids violence (or dabbles in it, anyway).

It has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with being girly. Some girls (who happen to be girly) like to be mean, but there are many, many girly girls that are sugar and spice and everything nice. Like you

I mean, am I going to end up un-kind, too?!
    No, you're not going to end up un-kind. You're nice and friendly and have good intetntions in your heart so that should count for somehting, right? It's our attitudes, not our preferences that determine who we are. You have a nice positive attitude, and worry about being good a lot. So that means you're a kind and caring person.

Well, that's because dresses have nothing to do with wars. Wars are power struggles to get a resource or for hegemony (be it ideologic or economic or etc.), and a dress, however pretty it may be, isn't a resource or useful for consolidating power.

How did you arrived to that conclusion? Why should you stop liking dresses or flowers? there's no reason to dislike them!!! That's only a preference!!!

They don't harm anyone...

I'm not going to lie to you, I've met girly girls that are mean, but I've also met tomboys who are mean; and girly girls and tomboys who are very kind and nice. It's an attitude.

*start's crying*
    Don't cry...
    ~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

Mermaid efairyofthesea@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    (apparently, quotes are counted as pictures so I'll continue my post here)

Here, I'll post honouring your dog, and your favourite flowers and colours BE HAPPY!

~You've to take your life how it comes. Your life, it's only one.
    Twins with: santa123fawr (MeSpirit/Mel)

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'

Still.....

*start's crying*
    No,its just,maybe;They happen to be so because they are spoiled.You don't have to stop liking dresses,or anything,;However,If you ignore the girly girls,It might give them time to get over you and realize why they have done.

Your Not Alone,

xxxxxxxSypathetic Penelopexxxxxx
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Most of the ones i met are nice most of the time

Well some gurls r lik tat b/c they thnk they r all cool nd self-reliant (ps: they can b) and all popular but dnt worry ur nothing lik those silly spolied brats ur 1 of a kinf ALWAYS! xoxo

Sometimes, but there are mean people everywhere, not only 'girly girls' can be mean~
    my name is gemayne.
    i enjoy korean boy bands and cute little bunnies.
    http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg0pjfp7h21qengzgo1_100.gif