Closed Thread

My account was stolen

Has this happened to anybody else? I already emailed customer service... Will I be able to get my email back and also the stuff in the game??

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I hope this can be fixed soon!

*huggle's* Do feel better, deary...
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Yes, I emailed them, it's been a week now and hasn't been any progress.

The strange thing was that before the account was inaccessible I could log into the game but not into my email, it would say that the log in was failed... And after a day the game stopped letting me in. So my password was working fine but for some reason my account was just either stolen or cancelled. They said they don't cancel accounts so it only leaves that someone stole it. It doesn't make sense cause there is nothing special about that account or me. I hope there is an error and someone in the customer service actually feels like helping me.

It is extremely upsetting, not only that I can't get access to my account, but they don't show an interest in getting this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by clonehko@hellokitty.com View Post
    Yes, I emailed them, it's been a week now and hasn't been any progress.

The strange thing was that before the account was inaccessible I could log into the game but not into my email, it would say that the log in was failed... And after a day the game stopped letting me in. So my password was working fine but for some reason my account was just either stolen or cancelled. They said they don't cancel accounts so it only leaves that someone stole it. It doesn't make sense cause there is nothing special about that account or me. I hope there is an error and someone in the customer service actually feels like helping me.

It is extremely upsetting, not only that I can't get access to my account, but they don't show an interest in getting this fixed.
    Oh no =), please be patient! I hope they help you solve this issue as soon as possible...don't give up!
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

The issue has been resolved. Thanks

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    We are glad to know that the problem has been resolved. Thanks for updating us on the status!
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.