+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar

MY Hello Kitty Car !

my car is full of hello kitty stuff ..
    hello kitty inside and out !

i have a hello kitty flik flak watch

and a limited edition gold hello kitty w/ genuine swarovski watch.. i'll take a pic and upload it soon

Senior Member dudette4475@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I don't have any cool limited edition/rare items like a lot of you guys have... I mainly have pens and notepads and stickers and clothes that are sold at common stores like Target and stuff. But I did manage to get my hands on very cool thermo mug from Sanrio Luxe in NYC. And I got Chococat earrings at Woodfield Mall from the Sanrio Store there.
    Last edited by dudette4475@hellokitty.com; 05-17-2011 at 03:38 PM.
    The best things in life are free... Except for chocolate!

Quote Originally Posted by lisyezhang@hellokitty.com View Post
    I have
    aww ! the ring is so cute i love it !

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    One dollor Hello Kitty figure that looks like an Animal Crossing charictor (she has The Daisy Shirt from those games and they're awesome games BTW^^) that came with some pins one is punk kitty haha Hello Kitty trying to be badarse and showing she is tough like real life kitties! Me wikes!!!^^ Hello Kitty is fun XD

I also have a Hello Kitty stuffed birthday doll that I like to dress up with hair clips and stuff and make all preeetty And a bunch of other Hello Kitty things! Uhh...I don't really remember all on hand right now but I have coloring books, stickers, some makeups (well the nail polish still anyways. i was younger, around 12, when i got them...a lot of my make up got thrown out but im not really into make up much anymore for now though. although, nail polish IS pretty haha XD), some figures (including my new one XD), some cards i got for mothers day, a huge board game, a hair brush, a BIIG book about hello kitty collectables, some punk-ish hello kitty t-shirrts(XD), uhhh...and thats all I can think of right now XD I have another Hello Kitty plush too. And kind of play with the plushies and coloring books sometimes...like a child. Heh'.

I think I had an eraser dress up set ish thing, too. Probably a lot i'm missing. We don't have a lot to spend on hk collectables but what I have is pretty cool

I just bought a HK purse... Its black with hello kitty in rinestones on the front and super cute

MY CAR

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    One doller figurine with 2 awesome little pins. (...thrift ship. somehow..lol)

Best hk item deal ever.

xD 8)
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

AWEsome !!!