+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy I need to advice

When I get to the harder quests i get to frustrated that I keep starting the game all over again!Not to mention that there so much items i got that I lost track of how much I got!Can anyone give me some advice because the harder quests are driving me crazy!!!

Nothing lyssariia@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    The harder quests are definitely tiring, but try doing just a little at a time so you don't overwhelm yourself. You can also use the HKO Wiki to help you get through the quests. Just search the quest name and it'll give you a guide on finishing.

HKO Int: Hi US/C: Ly | My Blog | HKO Wiki

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Don't forget to make food, and make sure you put it on the hot key bar (that's the set of 10 spaces on the top of your screen). Right click and drag the item to the bar. That way when you want to use the item, all you have to do is press the number of the slot.

Senior Member rikki21@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    My advice would be to take things in pieces. Some of the quests require you to gather/make/farm a lot of stuff. Instead of doing it all at once (which can be frustrating since it takes a long time), do it in parts. Or maybe time yourself, that is, work on the quest for 30 minutes or so and then hang out with your friends or do something else. That way it won't drive you too crazy.

When I have a lot of quests and have to gather tons of things, I always write them on a paper, it's way more perspicuous. =D Also, If you have some things to forge, just write down what materials you need and where to find them, it will be easier. =)

That's a good idea. I do that, too, except I open Notepad on my desktop and write it down there. Before I get off the computer, I just save my notes and they are ready for next time. (I tend to lose little pieces of paper. It's harder for me to lose stuff off my virtual desktop.)