+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

probleme with beijing quest : closed for the day"

in real, it's with rewards : mameta proposed s************s for boys like rewards, but my character is a girl, so i can't accept rewards and finish this quest !! please can somebody help me ?

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello ladynears!

The quest "Closed for the Day" from Mameta requires you to give her:

Basic Doughnut Guide x 1
    Basic Cake Guide x 1
    Baguette Guide x 1
    Pancake Guide x 1
    Banana Peanut Butter Sandwich Guide x 1
    Fruit Pie Guide x 1

The quest is for all, male and female players. Please make sure that your inventory has extra empty spaces for the rewards. If you encounter problems with this quest, kindly email help@hellokittyonline.com.

Hope this helps.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    That's a REALLY inconvenient false censor!

Let's try this again.Here's the Wiki entry on Closed for the Day. Mameta's reward is your choice of footwear. They can be worn by girls and boys both, so you won't have to worry.
    HKO in game name:

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Correct. This quest hasn't changed at all.

@Tacitala I decided to add a discussion page for this quest.

@ladynears If you're in a guild, can you leave it and try to complete the quest?
    Last edited by kittynator@hellokitty.com; 01-06-2012 at 06:23 PM.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Thank you for your answers, but, all the rewards are for boy and when I choose one of them and confirm it, the quest does not confirm, and mameta keep the small green sign above the head. I've suffising space in my inventory and I've complete all the requirements of the quest... But I'm in a guilde, i'm going to leave it and re-try.

No, I have to leave my guild but the problem always persists, it is horrible!

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    How frustrating. Can you take a screen capture of what it's telling you?
    HKO in game name:

Yes i'll try

But how you can take a screen capture ?

ok, I find how take a screen capture so, it's writte in french but : "Pas transférable" means "not transferable" and "Pour Garçon" means "For boy" [IMG]20120107200619[/IMG]