+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    ~♥~Lightning Princess~♥~ lilstorm97@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Question is 12 to young for a bf?

im a 12 year old girl and i really want a bf,but i dont know if 12 is to young or not PLEASE HELP!

Junior Member ishacute@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yes . You are just 12 and you're in middle school probably . It's way too early for you . You're young and fragile. Don't ruin your simplicity by going off with trends . It's very young and many 12 year olds in my school have boyfriends too .

Be simple and love will find its way towards you...

Junior Member ishacute@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile Simplicity(: .

Yes . You are just 12 and you're in middle school probably . It's way too early for you . You're young and fragile. Don't ruin your simplicity by going off with trends . It's very young and many 12 year olds in my school have boyfriends too .

Be simple and love will find its way towards you...

Senior Member twink1e@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Yes, 12 is too young for a boyfriend in my oppinion. I'm almost 17 and I still havn't had a boyfriend and I'm in no rush to get one. I remember when I was 12, I wanted a boyfriend badly too. But looking back at being that age, I can see I defenetly was not ready for a boyfriend. Enjoy being younge wile you can. You have the rest of your life to date but your only a kid for so long. If you think about it woman live for about 80 years and we are only considered young, kid, or teenager for less than 18 years. That's 62 years of being an adault. That is way over half of our lifes to date, have boyfriends, be adaults, and have allot of responciblitys. But we only can be a kid for so long, so don't make your life more compicated with a boyfriend. Enjoy it and have fun wile your still younge.
    Just one smile can make someones day better.

I am also 12 and I have jus been thru a bad break up... dating isnt as fun as it sounds... so jus have fun and be urself thts wt I will be doin 4 awhile ... I wish u the BEST of luck!!
    ~The Unclassified~
    ~Nameless ~Unknown
    ~No Name ~Undefined
    To my sisays

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Just enjoy being a kid! A 12 year old still has lots to learn so getting a boyfriend probably wouldn't be a good idea, even if you felt you were ready.

I'm 21 and i'm not so sure i'm ready yet either Soo..yeah. I don't think a 12 year old has the disapline for a boyfriend, much too young. Just enjoy being a kid and play some Pokémon or something!
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

~♥~Lightning Princess~♥~ lilstorm97@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Wink thanks

thanks guys you really helped me ill try to enjoy my kiddom And I like your avatar ~Santa Fairy with Rashiram AV~ i have pokemon black so i got Reshiram

I'm a girl. Please don't call me a guy

Yeah Rashiram rock's! It's pretty looking isn't it? ^_^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

Junior Member deniece129@mymelody.com's Avatar
    i think love doesn't depend on age. it depends on how you define love. love for a person has to be learned by time, to love a person you have to know them well enough and this needs time, teens often don't have, but many do. if you find the right person, you will surely fall in love, if you're 17 or 47, it doesn't matter in the end...
    If you wanna get with me
    There's some things you gotta know
    I like my beats fast
    And my bass down low
    Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass down low
    Bass, bass, bass down low

I must say I really like Babiesweentie's post too

It all really depend's on if your ready or not, and not always so much your age. But don't get yourself in any trouble, though! I suggest talking to your parents about this, too. They can give THE best advice for you because they're the ones who take care of you, afterall!
    I AM Santa123fawr