+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Junior Member deniece129@mymelody.com's Avatar
    of course luv is smthg reli serious!!so u should consider all situations>_
    n i think advice from fds n family is vy important coz im sure they know u reli wellXD
    dun juz fall in luv blindly or date bcoz all ur fds did,u know wt is gd for u!
    If you wanna get with me
    There's some things you gotta know
    I like my beats fast
    And my bass down low
    Ba-ba-bass, bass, bass down low
    Bass, bass, bass down low

~♥~Lightning Princess~♥~ lilstorm97@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    ok thanks ^.^'

Junior Member nekohat123@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I'd say yes and no...I really want a boyfriend, too, and I'm the same age as you

I say yes because many people in my grade are going out with other people, and they look pretty responsible enough to be holding hands, and going places etc... they never try to make-out at school dances, or touch each other o_e that happened with this couple I know at school, and they are DEFIANTLY NOT ready...they just try to look cool B) Show your parents your responsible enough to have a boyfriend, and maybe luck will come to you~♥

I say no because you (we) ARE kinda young to have boyfriends at this age...but if your ready, I guess thats you
    HOPE THIS HELPED XD

~♥~Lightning Princess~♥~ lilstorm97@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Thank ya much! true we are a little young. pity, :P and eww, how old was the couple?

i agree with babiessweetnie because i dont think love depends on age either it finds its way toward you =) just like my true love found me!
    never give up.......everyone is different........be the one to stick out.....its a good thing that no bodys perfect.....im the one to stick out......no ones the same....so never let ur self down because ur different

'Never Judge A Book By It's Cover'
    omg we have the same problem...BUT IM11!!!!itsnfjfjj oh srry went to dream land!!!
    I'm inactive. Thanks for everything.

lol IM 11 TOO and everyone thinks that i am too young for a bf too but i have one anyways lol we have been dating for over 3 months
    never give up.......everyone is different........be the one to stick out.....its a good thing that no bodys perfect.....im the one to stick out......no ones the same....so never let ur self down because ur different

It depends on what you would call a boyfriend. If you want someone to talk to, call, bring to the movies, hold hands and hug... why not? If you're thinking of all the touchy feely stuff like kissing and more... WAAAAAAY too young. At that age, every girl thinks they are in love with their bf. Which is all fine, you live you learn.

However, girls think that feeling in love means they can let the relationship go too far. Then you will only get hurt. You may not think it now, or in a few months, but you will regret it.

So I'd say having a bf is ok IF you understand that you can't let things get serious, and NEVER let any bf pressure you into anything... no matter how much you think you love him. Anyone that truly loves you, would never put pressure on you in a relationship.
    Last edited by the_jade_kitty@hellokitty.com; 02-04-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Kk so ya I know how u feel still i my age I do wanna have a bf! but like I cant cuz my mom said ''no'' and I have 2 obey rulez I don't wanna loose my mom's trust! So right now im in love with a boy in my school and he was in love with me 2 a long time ago but he return I DNT EVEN KNOW IF HE LIKES ME BCK!

Hello Kitty's BFF <3 bloopism@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    12 is wayyy too young to have a BF!!! epp!!! Wait till you are late in High School first!

My Blog on SanrioTown

"Open the window and the world you jump into
    Is like no where you've been to in your life before.
    Once you begin and all your friends will be in
    And having fun every minute
    Cuz the world is saying Hello."