+ Reply to Thread
    The Anime Bunny ^^

Question level 12-20 farms not available?

I saw at the Wiki that level 12-20 farms are currently not available. But why are they not available?
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.
    Leaving Date (confirmed): December 26, 2013
    HKO Ingame name: Kitty_12

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Alt Account ingame name: -Madoka-

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Because they are not. Which wiki shows this?
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

The Anime Bunny ^^
    This one.

wiki.hellokittyonline.com/index.php/Farm_Certificate#Level_4
    (it says at the top of that page)
    I'm going to leave. I might visit again, so I'm leaving this signature as it is.

I play on both servers. Need any help? Well, you can ask me for help! ^_^ I also play on Club Penguin and Bearville.

However, I don't always use Kitty_12~ sometimes, you can find me playing my alt account. *wonders if I should tell my al- oh, I'll just tell.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello!

Those farms are visible in the Farms List in-game and in the Wiki as sneak previews of the next level farms. Currently, we have level 1, 4 and 8 farm certificates available. Please check out the official sites for news and updates.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkle_star@hellokitty.com View Post
    But why are they not available?
    Because we don't need them yet. Seeds only go up to level 8 now, but you won't need to grow them. So you can finish the game with just a level 4 farm.
    HKO in game name:

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    Because we don't need them yet. Seeds only go up to level 8 now, but you won't need to grow them. So you can finish the game with just a level 4 farm.
    Speaking of seeds, we need them all in every city except harbor like it was on HKO Thailand.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by kittynator@hellokitty.com View Post
    Speaking of seeds, we need them all in every city except harbor like it was on HKO Thailand.
    I agree! That's pretty much useful so you don't have to walk a lot when your bronze ticket is already used or buy tickets to travel other cities when you don't feel you need them that much =S
    ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤ Piquina_desu ✿.❤❀.❤.✿.❤

The Anime Bunny ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello!

Those farms are visible in the Farms List in-game and in the Wiki as sneak previews of the next level farms. Currently, we have level 1, 4 and 8 farm certificates available. Please check out the official sites for news and updates.
    The Wiki was actually just previewing? Ok.