+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dreams!

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Smile Dreams!

Lets talk about dreams here

And I might start a snow thread soon I duno.

I tend to dream about pokemon a lot, by the way. XD You?^^
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

My dreams are usually strange and random and difficult to remember.
    *stares blankly until you're completely creeped out*

Smile

I once had a dream where there was a My-Melody cartoon on On Demand and I watched it on my TV (I think i had the dream around when we still had On Demand in real life, too.).

The episodes were all about My-Melo and Flat the Mouse playing Hide-and-go-Seek and chasing each other around some house, by the way. And they were the ONLY characters in the show too and there were no people like in Onegai My-Melody..haha...XD; Looking back at it make's me chuckle a little..

It was a cute dream. XD
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My dreams are mostly to graduate to college have a bright future and LIVE WITH HAPPINESS, LOVE, WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS!

Red face

Well, that's nice This thread is mostly about dreams had at night, though XD But I still really like your post! Disire-type dreams are also very fun, too!! One of mine being world peace, of course. Another would be to get over my autism and see even more of the world...it's been known to hold me back, even though I keep a smile on my face at all times! i don't want to be worried about anyways.

Anyways, I had a *night* dream tonight about eating ice cream XD And I prefered less sweet flavors, which was pretty cool. I ate an ice cream...coffin o_O; An ice cream bar shaped like a coffin...yeah it was funny...and it was made of DARK (yum!x3) chocolate and had raspberry ice cream inside. It was kind of cool in a morbid sort of way, heh. The ice cream inside was delishious and my mom ate ice cream too even though she doesn't like sweets very much in real life XD
    I AM Santa123fawr

Junior Member emoryvillelife@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I've only been playing HKO for a couple weeks now. But I've already had one dream about the game. My dreams are usually very surreal. I don't often dream about real life things. One month I had three dreams about aliens coming to earth. LOL. I hope they're not prophetic!

~The Anime,sparkling Reimu~ springlover234@mymelody.com's Avatar
    My dreams are about epsiodes in my made up anime show
    My Blog:
    Click my signature pic to see my blog

Click HERE to see my profile

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by springlover234@mymelody.com View Post
    My dreams are about epsiodes in my made up anime show
    Can you tell me more about this anime show? I'm really curious!!^^ You can e-mail me about it, if you like. My PM box is full anyways (and I can't seem to empty it..).

~Zorua Queenie 25~
    I AM Santa123fawr

Senior Member shumibiggi@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Dreams often reflect our life so mine the past few years are almost always either weird or just is like my life which is a hell that repeats itself every day. Also since I can remember I often rewind my dreams while sleeping, it will start over again and sometimes it does that more than once before I wake up, that almost always happens when I am in some kind of trouble but sometimes it happens when I am not in trouble. I also sometimes do not look like myself in my dreams but I know it is me. As far as nightmares goes I rarely get those and when I do it is rarely horrifying.
    If you fall, I'll be there. - Floor