+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Do they delete accounts?

So I haven't been on my HKO account in a very long time. Do they delete your account after a certain time of inactivity?

I am kind of afraid of this answer, I was a beta founder and would be crushed if my stuff is gone...

The reason I am asking is I can not sign in, so hopefully I just have the information wrong.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I have some bad news for you then...

Our Founders' Beta characters were all deleted at the end of the FB reunions. So you'll still have your account, but you'll be making a new character and having to play the game again.
    HKO in game name:

Thanks for the response. It has been so long, I forgot that after they deleted the beta accounts, I remade mine.

<3

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello!

Please be informed that only players' whose characters (NOT accounts) were made during the Closed Beta Test (CBT) will be automatically deleted when the game goes Open Beta or gets launched commercially. We are done with the CBT and all characters made will not be deleted.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.