+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar

when 2 become 1 Quest Bugged!

This quest is heavily bugged

I'm asked to bring 2 breeding cards to the pet merchant to breed them (A snapper and a starbeam which are both provided by the NPC)

When I do that I get the message I need a starbeam at lvl 1, but I already have it in my inventory. (got it from the NPC)
    I talked to a GM about it and achieved getting ignored after he listened to my problem.

What am I supposed to do now? The GM didn't give me anythig to work with at all and this is my only quest on my list so 'm trapped in limbo game-wise.
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I knew exactly what was happening just from your post title. Melody's Grandpa doesn't explain this quest at all >.<

OK, both pet cads start marked out as non-transferable- which means the pet guy doesn't recognize them as being available to breed. So you have to equip, then unequip the pets (use the card then put the pet back in the card) for the "non-transferable" to go away. Unfortunately this means you'll need at least one free pet slot (you probably have 2 open currently).

I wish this quest was explained better! It took me an hour of fiddling before I figured it out. And the GMs seem to have gotten a bit bad of late about not answering...
    HKO in game name:

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Ah okay!
    Thank you so much!
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling