Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar

Red face Guess the Story Title!

Ok, so you'll be given a fairy tale. You will have to guess the story title of the story.

For ex:
    P1: Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall. HD had a great fall. All the cames' horses, and all the cames' men, couldn't put HD back together again.
    P2: Humpty Dumpty. Little Bunny FuFu, hoping though the woods, scooping up the field mice, and banging them on the head. Down came the Good Fairy, and she said, "Little Bunny FuFu, I don't wanna see you scooping up the field mice and banging them on the head. I will give u 3 more chances, and if you don't behave, I'll turn u into a goon!!!" Little Bunny FuFu promised that she'll behave. cont...
    P3: Little Bunny FuFu.

And it goes on and on!!!

I'll start:
    Hey, Diddle Diddle!!! The cat on the fiddle! The cow jumped over the moon! The little dog laughed, to see such sport! And the dish ran away with the spoon!!!

❤️choco
    luv❤️

~The Anime,sparkling Reimu~ springlover234@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hey diddle,diddle? :/

Jack and Jill went up the to fecth a bucket of water,Jack fell down and broke his crown and Jill came tumbling over.(easy)
    My Blog:
    Click my signature pic to see my blog

Click HERE to see my profile

Baby monkey on a pig sarahkat00@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Jack and Jill

The 3 Little Kittens, lost their mittens, and they begined to cry, etc.

❤️choco
    luv❤️

Member carmlex678@hellokitty.com.my's Avatar
    3 Little Kittens

Mice made a dress and slippers for Cinderella. While she was going down steps, she lost one of her slippers!!! Etc...

Drinking up ALL of the milk...

Senior Member tylersymes@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Cinderella/Cendrillon

The tale concerns a shepherd boy who repeatedly tricks nearby villagers into thinking a wolf is attacking his flock. When a wolf actually does appear, the villagers do not believe the boy's cries for help, and the flock is destroyed.

Member kennethdad51@kuririnmail.com's Avatar
    The Boy Who Cried Wolf

There were 3 pigs. The big bad wolf wanted to blow their houses down. cont...
    Kennethdad51

the 3 little pigs and the big bad wolf

there was a princess one day she saw a frog she kissed the frog and it turned into a prince cont...

The princess and the frog

It tells of a girl named Alice who falls down a rabbit hole into a fantasy world populated by peculiar, anthropomorphic creatures.

Senior Member santa123fawr@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Alice in Wonderland

A carpentor named Jepetto make's a living puppet that must learn the rules of becoming a real boy.
    I AM Santa123fawr

I have a crush on Korrina from Pokemon x and y that....i feel i need to tell the whole net about cuz it's real big and stuff o.o;

My gender is irrelevant, have a nice day now.
    And I didn't make my awesome av :3 xD

Pinocchio

A wealthy merchant lived in a mansion with his three daughters, all of whom were very beautiful, but only the youngest, at fourteen, is named Belle (a French name equivalent to "Beauty") for being lovely and pure of heart; her sisters, in contrast, are wicked and selfish. The merchant eventually loses all of his wealth in a tempest at sea, and he and his daughters must therefore live in a small farmhouse and work for their living.