+ Reply to Thread

Lost my virtual pet!

I haven't access HKO since last year, since I had to get a new computer and I was really busy with work and family. I was not worried about my farm or pet status because their status will stay the same until I log in again. I had a chocolate bar pet that I obtained from the Harbor Rescue event, and when I finally got HKO up and running on my laptop, I don't have my pet any longer. Any advice how to get my beloved Cutechoco back? Thanks!

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Which server are you on? I have a spare one, but I am on the International Server.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Unfortunately when pets aren't petted, they lose their happiness. As time progresses... they get sadder (although putting your pet away slows this down). If their happiness gets to 0, they run away. This unfortunately is permanent.
    HKO in game name:

Dear Azog and Tacitala, thank you both for your help!

Azog, I am on the US server, unfortunately. Your offer to give me your spare really cheered me up, and I appreciate your kindness.

Tacitala, that explanation is very helpful and informative. Thanks so much!

I'll have to be a more considerate pet owner in the future!

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Yes, I'm sorry that you lost your pet. I always feel bad when I see a pet crying (the final indication), and often go out of my way to try to assist the player. It's a really neat feature of the game, but it doesn't have much official documentation. The wiki has some information on caring for pets: http://wiki.hellokittyonline.com/index.php/Pets

And if you're not familiar with the HKO wiki, please browse around. We've tried to document as much as possible: quests, items, maps, and so on.

@cleabella@mymelody.com Aw, sorry your pet ran away. I play on US/Canada and I have a couple of pet cards you could pick from, if you'd like? I also have some extra pet food I've just been hanging onto.

so if i ever got another pet and got put in hospital for my cancer not even loged in when i log back on its gone how could i of comforted it if i was not even on? that is by far not fair.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Your pet only runs away if you leave it out. If you don't leave it out at all, your pet will not run away.

The comfort level changes when you're in a pet party and other times. Gets too low and the pet runs away.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.