+ Reply to Thread

Feeling Depressed :(

I noticed I been getting upset by really silly things lately. I don't know why I'm feeling so sensitive I just got upset by a blog comment and I don't really know why, I just feel so undermined by it. Someone snap me out of this please???

Hmm, sorry you aren't feeling the best. :/ Has something happened recently that's bothered you? Maybe even on a subconscious level?

Sometimes I like to get lost in a game or a story. Or go shopping. :3 Shopping's fun.

It's been going on for a while now and people keep saying its stress? I can't think of anything else it could be so I think it might be stress too. I've been working a lot lately, I've had to resit my exams and I'm working extra hours which is making things really hard, like I haven't got much time to study now

Aww, prolonged stress is no good. It could cause you to crash.(mentally) :/ Sounds like you could use some 'me' time. Have you got any free time coming up?

Or maybe you could play 'sick' for a day from work? But that might get you in trouble, too.

Junior Member emoryvillelife@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I find that when I'm not eating healthily, I start getting depressed. I was once in the Hospital for depression. It wasn't fun. I learned about a way of eating called Paleo. It's a caveman diet. When I started eating that way, I felt better than I ever had. Not only did I feel great physically, I didn't feel depressed or angry. I used to get angry at little things, and I would break things. I went off the diet a few months ago and haven't been able to get back on it strictly like i was before. Now I feel worse. I even wake up tired like i haven't been to sleep. I will be moving to another state this year. When I do, I've already told myself that I will eat only things on Paleo. No grains, beans, dairy, or sugar. Especially corn syrup! that's bad stuff.