+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tokyoooo ?

Senior Member animegirl@hellokitty.com.sg's Avatar

Question Tokyoooo ?

Hmm. i started hko 2 years ago. Ppl told me that tokyo will launch at the end of the nov/dec 2011. So i have been waiting for it.. But its 2012 now, it is still not launched. Ever since i started playing hko, i opened the map, i would saw tokyo there. Its tempting me to go there yet i cant ._.

I know nobody can predict when will it be launched but can someone tell me ROUGHLY which year and month will tokyo be launched ?

-Thanks- i just dont want to be like a fool waiting and waiting which i ended up still waiting ._.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    There has not been any official conformation on when it will be released, they did make a tour on Tokyo a few months back (even though we were not allowed to enter houses/talk to NPC)
    Atleast we know that the outside scenary/area map exist.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Its speculation. Sanrio had never said they were gonna release Tokyo that soon.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Member eveaustria@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    *coughs* not "that soon"?

Future plans and response to player feedback Wednesday, 24 March 2010
    "Game content will be expanded with the addition of Tokyo and surroundings, targeted for release this summer. We will be showing you sneak previews of the new zone in the weeks to come."

http://www.hellokittyonline.com/news...layer-feedback (sorry, the link was a bit messed-up, it should be okay now)
    Last edited by eveaustria@hellokitty.com; 01-20-2012 at 02:35 PM.
    Auf meinem Blog http://blog.sanriotown.com/eveaustria:hellokitty.com/ findet ihr Tips für HKO-Spieler. Darunter Fundorte aller Rohstoffe (mit Stufe/Level), Standorte aller NPCs & Monster (mit Level), Pet-Werte (auch Bosse), und eine deutschsprachige Anleitung fürs Bloggen auf Sanrio-Town

Senior Member animegirl@hellokitty.com.sg's Avatar
    am agree with eve~ they did said is coming soon ._.

Senior Member victor5@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Hahaha, maybe the expansion/release was meant for GMs and devs but not for us.

It's time to rock with Hello Kitty kittynator@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Considering that Tokyo & surrounding maps aren't finished, so maybe.
    Note 1: DO NOT COPY my user name/account for yours. Impersonating other users is strictly forbidden.

Note 2: Any beta content I post or mention, cannot be copied for yourself or others. Don't impersonate or ask for beta players. Yes, I'm a former beta player.

Note 3: I'm busy with non HKO things, but my home page will help you out with the game. Feel free to contact me if you have questions or /w Kittynator in HKO. I use Kittynator on both servers.

Note 4: Be nice to me and others.

Senior Member leeling1289@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Well, since they recently showed us sneakpeaks it should be released soon. I'm just hoping not too many new players will give up. I think it's best if we stay positive so we don't scare the newer players away. If we keep talking about how we anticipate it, there's a chance that will generate a buzz. Complaining about how it's not released yet is more likely to rub the developers and GM's the wrong way.
    Check out my blog
    Lee's little lines

In-game name
    Leeling