+ Reply to Thread

Exclamation HKO game cards discontinued here and Online Payment for credit card won't log in

If online payments are a thing of the past, why do we still have to pay for the train tickets to get from one point to the other? I can not access the item mall, I can not purchase HKO Game cards in my town any more- was told they are discontinued. I also can not access the ''online payment '' option to use pay pal or a credit card. Why on earth have a game that require item mall purchases if noone can possibly be made???

Quote Originally Posted by monstaz@hellokitty.com View Post
    If online payments are a thing of the past, why do we still have to pay for the train tickets to get from one point to the other? I can not access the item mall, I can not purchase HKO Game cards in my town any more- was told they are discontinued. I also can not access the ''online payment '' option to use pay pal or a credit card. Why on earth have a game that require item mall purchases if noone can possibly be made???
    Soooo no mods or GM's no why the item mall re-fill is not working then??

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hi there!

I have checked the site and it's working. If you encounter errors in the "Payments" page http://hellokittyonline.com/shop/payments, please take a screenshot and send the full details of the error to support@hellokitty.com, including your region.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

~♥~Lightning Princess~♥~ lilstorm97@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    i know monstaz! i went 2 buy 1 and i was told "sorry sweetie,I can't sell you this,it's been discontinued." ARG!
    crushing blow for a 12 year old....

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    This issue has been escalated to the proper team for checking.

As for the link to the "Payments" section of the official site:
    http://hellokittyonline.com/shop/payments
    OR
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ then click "Payments" tab.

You can also send an email to payments@hellokittyonline.com .

Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Think Pink eliz_0311@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    huhu i can't buy scp because hko is not on levelupgames anymore can't buy cash points ! please do something ..
    i ask GM-CHAMOMILE but she won't answer my other questions ..

Senior Member therine29@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eliz_0311@hellokitty.com View Post
    huhu i can't buy scp because hko is not on levelupgames anymore can't buy cash points ! please do something ..
    i ask GM-CHAMOMILE but she won't answer my other questions ..
    Hi eliz. I have asked Level Up! Global Games about this. and this is what they said "Sanrio Digital has been temporarily removed from our payment system for the meantime. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. For now, the only payment method to load up your HKO account is via credit card."

Last edited by therine29@hellokitty.com; 01-28-2012 at 05:46 PM.
    Life is too short, so Kiss slowly, Laugh insanely, Love truly, and Forgive quickly

IGN: kayie [International]

blogtwitter

Senior Member billieblujean@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    You should be able to purchase a prepaid Visa card and use it as if it were a credit card - in case you didn't want to/ didn't have the ability to use a regular credit card. Just a thought.
    ~*~*Well, maybe I'm like my father - strung out on something or another;
    held to a standard I was always sinking under. And maybe I'm like my mother, she shattered 'cause no one loved her. But maybe, maybe I am like no other.*~*~