+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Exclamation Item mall : filling up not working and was told HKO game cards discontinued in store

I can not purchase HKO game cards in my town any more and was told by store manger that they are discontinued. I can not log into the credit card payment option- it says wrong user name password....but it is the correct one as I use it to log in to the game. If online payments are a thing of the past, why do we still have to pay for the train tickets to get from one point to the other? I can not access the item mall, I can not purchase HKO Game cards in my town any more-Why on earth have a game that requires item mall purchases if noone can possibly be made??? Can a GM or a mod please tell me what to do since I need train tickets in the game? How can I get item mall coins if the option simply is not there anymore.

Senior Member azog@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I get the same problem. I have more than account, and I cannot logon to the online payment page with any of them.

Senior Member auntdotti@hellokitty.com's Avatar
    I knew most areas were no longer selling the game cards, which is sad (but understandable considering how few people play the game now). Hopefully it's a temporary problem with the payment system. :/

You don't need to buy train tickets in game- you can walk from city to city- it's just that the train is faster.
    HKO in game name:

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by auntdotti@hellokitty.com View Post
    I knew most areas were no longer selling the game cards, which is sad (but understandable considering how few people play the game now). Hopefully it's a temporary problem with the payment system. :/

You don't need to buy train tickets in game- you can walk from city to city- it's just that the train is faster.

WOW. What right do you have to tell me what I need or don't need in a game? If there are train tickets in Item Mall, in a game I play, one would THINK access to these items/tickets should be available to ALL players. As a paying customer who is eager to spend my hard earned money in this game, I think the item mall should be available to those wishing to use it. Why offer train tickets, or in fact, ANY items if no one can re charge their accounts? Re-read my post and you will see that the item mall being unavailable for recharging is the underlined issue-- not walking around in a pixal world.

Quote Originally Posted by monstaz@hellokitty.com View Post

WOW. What right do you have to tell me what I need or don't need in a game? If there are train tickets in Item Mall, in a game I play, one would THINK access to these items/tickets should be available to ALL players. As a paying customer who is eager to spend my hard earned money in this game, I think the item mall should be available to those wishing to use it. Why offer train tickets, or in fact, ANY items if no one can re charge their accounts? Re-read my post and you will see that the item mall being unavailable for recharging is the underlined issue-- not walking around in a pixal world.
    Uh, please calm down. All I think Tacitala meant by that statement was that it is possible to get places by walking, just in case you were new to the game and didn't know.

Pixels or not, it's a fun game and its kind of annoying when things don't work as they should.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    Hello!

I have answered this question here:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...d-won-t-log-in

I have checked the site and it's working. If you encounter errors in the "Payments" page http://hellokittyonline.com/shop/payments, please take a screenshot and send the full details of the error to support@hellokitty.com, including your region.
    Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cutievee123@mymelody.com View Post
    Hello!

I have answered this question here:

http://forum.sanriotown.com/showthre...d-won-t-log-in

I have checked the site and it's working. If you encounter errors in the "Payments" page [http://hellokittyonline.com/shop/payments], please take a screenshot and send the full details of the error to support@hellokitty.com, including your region.
    Thank you for the link..it takes me to THE MAIN PAGE. Its nice it works for you, but on my end it just takes me to the main portion of this web site. I shall take a ''screen shot'' but how do I send an email to support if when I do, it gets sent back as ''mail undeliverable?". I am..or..rather WAS paying costumer and would think HKO would like to provide options for people willing to spend money in their game. I cannot understand why your link on this post is just sending me back to the main page, but it is. Want a screen shot of it too? I am simply asking why the game cards are discontinued, and why cant I access the credit card payment option?? Your link does not answer it at all. Please be more specific. Telling me it ''works for you'' is great for YOU. But what about other paying customers? Is there ANY other way to load the item mall coins? Does HKO accept Ultimate Game cards? I truly would like an intelligent, informed answer please.

Actually, you know what? I AM going to email support AGAIN, and I will send them your reply with it. Telling me it works for you, is truly not an answer.

Super Hello Kitty Fan cutievee123@mymelody.com's Avatar
    This issue has been escalated to the proper team for checking.

As for the link to the "Payments" section of the official site:
    http://hellokittyonline.com/shop/payments
    OR
    http://www.hellokittyonline.com/ then click "Payments" tab.

You can also send an email to payments@hellokittyonline.com .

Reminder to all: Please do not post just for the sake of posting or just for making your number of posts high. Make your posts count.

I finally found game cards and purchased one but stil have the same error when I try to redeem it on this web site. I sent it in, and was told to try a different browser. When I go to redeem it , it says I do not have an account with Hello Kitty-- but I do. I tried two different computers, two different browsers but the error remains. However, when my daughter logs in the web site she can redeem HER game cards with her user name and password. Why can't I ??